next Panama City GTG Date

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone set a date ,,,i need to bag vacation time real soon

PANAMA CITY?!??!?!? UMM.. How 'bout not making us travel so far again? Somewhere closer, like Galveston? It should be back on the map by early next year.

Let's do the same date as last time.

April 10th, and Sept 10th.

Roz-SRT said:

Lets???you were not even there ,,,were does the lets come from lol:D

Roz-SRT said:

April 10th is our anniversary, and since Julie doesn't really like any of you ass clowns, I wouldn't be able to come:( :( :(

just kidding, I don't care what the date is, we'll be there:rock: :rock: :rock:

Eddie and I have talked, but there want be but one official panama gtg this year, its just too hard for folks to make two.

but it will more than likely be the third weekend in may, but we are gonna discuse it all with everyone that comes to the macon GTG

Ironhead said:
Lets???you were not even there ,,,were does the lets come from lol:D

:eek:

I was there in spirit goddamnit! :D

Wait. Where were you in the SPRING, biatch??????! :dontknow: ;) :D

did not know of this site in spring beatch,,,i was moding truck then when i found this place now your stuck with me :D

Roz can you call me pleaze sir?:)

ironhead if I was without you , I just wouldnt be the same:p

now where is my 2x4 to whap you with:D

:p
Stinker said:
Roz can you call me pleaze sir?:)

ironhead if I was without you , I just wouldnt be the same:p

now where is my 2x4 to whap you with:D

you will need a 4x4 you know i have a hardone :D :D :D head that is:eek: :eek:

Last edited:
ok so i think i could do april 10th, what would the event schedule be like?? everyone show up on the 10th, track on sat and go home on sunday?

Stinker said:
Eddie and I have talked, but there want be but one official panama gtg this year, its just too hard for folks to make two.

but it will more than likely be the third weekend in may, but we are gonna discuse it all with everyone that comes to the macon GTG

read down post bro ,,,3rd week of may ,maybe

:hmmmm:..........................I'm going back in the closet. You guys hit me up whenever a date is set. But I'll probably fly in or ride with someone for the spring event since I'm going to have two long trips in the name of a GTG under my belt within a couple months. That spells too many miles on #1900.. Not good.... :dontknow:Unless I bypass Macon altogether..

Venom Power said:
:hmmmm:..........................I'm going back in the closet. You guys hit me up whenever a date is set. But I'll probably fly in or ride with someone for the spring event since I'm going to have two long trips in the name of a GTG under my belt within a couple months. That spells too many miles on #1900.. Not good.... :dontknow:Unless I bypass Macon altogether..
Drive to Macon, fly in to Panama City and rent a race car.:rock: :rock:

Venom Power said:
ALWAYS remember Anthony, it's not about the metal, it's about the people. Doesn't matter if you bring the truck to any of the GTGs, just bring you.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back