Next So Cal GTG?

Im down for barona... lets set a date and im there... so long as its a weekend..preferably 2 weeeks in advance so i can get off work if need be

hurry and set a date, got about another month before i have to put the nose to the grindstone again.

Voodoo said:
hurry and set a date, got about another month before i have to put the nose to the grindstone again.

start throwin out some dates and lets c wat we cn agree on

quadster2005 said:
Lets do a meet and drive. At like DC? or another shop

down for that... will have to be later on though.. takin my truk in 2morrow morning to fix power steering lines :( as long as parts are available shoudl be done within a few days

Well, my truck is out of commission until the 24th (I hope), then the car show season is starting to get heavy starting on the 18th of March. So, hopefully this is scheduled on a free weekend so we can make it.

wasnt someone working on a dyno day? how bout next sat for barona, Feb 20? (go for my B day)

Smokey said:
wasnt someone working on a dyno day? how bout next sat for barona, Feb 20? (go for my B day)

I was gonna do a dyno day in Murrieta... then my transmission blew up:dontknow: :D

LoveThisTruck said:
I was gonna do a dyno day in Murrieta... then my transmission blew up:dontknow: :D

i know the feeling....sucks to have a fast truck:p

Hey you guys, anything happening on March in the OC/LA area? Ill be there from Wed 17th til Sunday the 21st, I was goona be at Irvine for our annual LX spring festival, but since I sold my 300srt8 I'm not allowed to have my truck inside the parking lot with the other LX/LC cars lol but that's ok, I'm still taking my vacations and taking advantage of our room discount at the doubletree :D :rock:
I'm taking my gf to disneyland and downtown LA and Hollywood, and I was thinking since I'm not gonna b with the other guys on Saturday the 20th, I can meet up with some of u guys, sorry for hickjacking this thread :eek: :D let me know if u wanna do a mini gtg :rock:

LMSVPR said:
Hey you guys, anything happening on March in the OC/LA area? Ill be there from Wed 17th til Sunday the 21st, I was goona be at Irvine for our annual LX spring festival, but since I sold my 300srt8 I'm not allowed to have my truck inside the parking lot with the other LX/LC cars lol but that's ok, I'm still taking my vacations and taking advantage of our room discount at the doubletree :D :rock:
I'm taking my gf to disneyland and downtown LA and Hollywood, and I was thinking since I'm not gonna b with the other guys on Saturday the 20th, I can meet up with some of u guys, sorry for hickjacking this thread :eek: :D let me know if u wanna do a mini gtg :rock:

Party at your hotel room:elefant: :D

LoveThisTruck said:
Party at your hotel room:elefant: :D

LOL :p i have my own party planned for that weeked :rock: :rock:

should i start a new thread? :dontknow: maybe some one will wanna hook up :eek:

LMSVPR said:
LOL :p i have my own party planned for that weeked :rock: :rock:

should i start a new thread? :dontknow: maybe some one will wanna hook up :eek:

im always dwn for a gtg so long as im not @ work.... lets start planing

viperpwred said:
im always dwn for a gtg so long as im not @ work.... lets start planing
Well...ill be there from the 17th thru the 21st of march, so either Friday the 19th or Saturday. The 20th...where? Idk....ill be in irvine til Sunday morning so idk? Maybe at the beach or somwhere in the LA area .....

LMSVPR said:
Well...ill be there from the 17th thru the 21st of march, so either Friday the 19th or Saturday. The 20th...where? Idk....ill be in irvine til Sunday morning so idk? Maybe at the beach or somwhere in the LA area .....

let me see what i have going on... im down tho... hopefully more people will chime in on this

viperpwred said:
let me see what i have going on... im down tho... hopefully more people will chime in on this
Kool.....where's The rest of the LA crew?..... ferraritruck...srtbrad...and I can't remeber who else is down there...come on ppl...let's hang out....we can even hang out at In N Out :) man I loooove and miss that place, I wish there was a location up here :( ...

LMSVPR said:
Kool.....where's The rest of the LA crew?..... ferraritruck...srtbrad...and I can't remeber who else is down there...come on ppl...let's hang out....we can even hang out at In N Out :) man I loooove and miss that place, I wish there was a location up here :( ...

I'm here. I have half of tomorrow off. Waz Sup?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back