Nice mods

very sharp beast:rock::rock::rock:

love the ass end:rock::rock::rock:

been posted for sale a couple of times

That's because he's asking for almost what it was new..........

I agree but I don't think it will happen, maybe someday but I've heard that for a while now......

10's sell for more in Canada. $30k+ for the right truck happens. I still see US trucks brought in and flipped ( for $$$ not a flat tire:D).

I can vouch for this truck, I know the owner Brian personally and have went for a ride in it, it s immaculate and has lived in a garage, he barely drove it, he forgot the lift cylinders under the toneau cover to lift it up, it wasn't hooked up when I seen the truck a couple years ago and the double din deck had nav, the stereo is clear and loud! Truck is mint! The side exhaust does look like like the factory car exhaust and the rear valance makes this truck look very agresive!!

Last edited:
Does he have a custom tailgate? Hard to make out the pics from behind to see what exactly he did. Curious if he did gain some down force performance.

Good looking truck. For that much money (which I think our trucks are worth it) I think he will need to show clear pictures and more including pictures of the engine and the interior.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back