Nice truck accessories for sale! Exhaust, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chingon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys, just watched the dealership drive off in my baby. Got a good price, but still feel raped. I've decided to try to pay off debt and put money into the house instead of another SRT-10 (for the mean time, will definitely keep an eye out though). Anyway, I have a bunch of cool crap I kept from the truck.

Nice Viper Powered Flag/Banner - would look great in the garage/livingroom:
banner.jpg

I paid about $40 through ebay and never even put it up:confused:

I have a pristine Viper Fangs Trailer Hitch cover - no rust, only displayed in NM:
fangs.jpg

I think I paid $70 for this badboy

Viper Logo USpeed floormats for QC, perfect match for our dark charcoal interior:
Mats.jpg

I paid about $120 for these I think. Driver side is a little dirty, but can probably be cleaned.

Ipod/MP3 integration kit. YES. IT WORKS WITH RB4!! Has AUX input as well for whatever audio source you want, not just Ipod. I also have ALL the necessary extensions you'll need to run it from you receiver to your middle rumble seat stash.
ipodkit.jpg

With all the extensions I think I paid $150 for this kit. Mint condition.

I also have (no pics yet, still in box) unopened, brand new Bassani Equal Length header which I purchased on the forum. I paid $960 shipped.

Also, I have X-metal mids (catless) and Magnaflow catback which are in great condition also purchased on the forum. I paid $650 shipped.

Please feel free to post up dibs and an offer for an item. I don't need to do the PM thing, but if you'd rather PM that's cool too. I'll try to get pics of the exhaust (still boxed up at my father's house soon).

Thanks guys!

Also, I'll be check this thread later tonight (real late). All requests/comments are welcome (except for the ones calling me a douchebag for selling the SRT!)

how much for the floor mats and the hitch cover.....and if the catback is not taken how much for that also.....

hello

How much for bassani headers and X metal and Magnaflow!

are headers long tube or shorty? thanks

ipod kit

Dibs on the ipod kit. What do you want for it shipped to AL? :)

Phew! Thanks for the quick responses guys. Let me sort through my PM's and these posts to see (based on timestamp) who has dibs on what. I will post up my desired prices on this thread and you can take it or pass it up to whoever has "next dibs". Sound fair?

Flag/Banner: HaroldD $20 shipped.

Hitch: Borden3srt $30 shipped.

Floormats: Bigike $80 shipped.

Ipod Kit: Borden3srt $100 shipped.

Midpipes and Catback (I prefer to sell these as I bought them): Attila $650 shipped

Bassani Headers: Attila $960 shipped.

Okay guys, even though some of you are much closer to me and I would save on shipping, I'm offering these items first come first served for fairness. If you do not want the item for the price listed, please post up or PM me that you will pass and I'll dig up whoever had 2nd dibs. I believe I have fairly priced everything and it will sell quickly.

About the exhaust. I am looking to sell the exhaust for what I paid (I will basically eat the shipping costs) since they were never installed. As such, I would prefer NOT to split up the midpipes/catback package as I bought it. The Bassani headers are equal length shorties. The entire exhaust package I'm listing here is pretty much THE standard for our trucks. Please note that you WILL need additional hardware (maybe clamps and bolts, with a QC you will need a small pipe extension as well, O2 sims).

Thanks for all the replies and I apologize to those who may have had a PM bounce due to full inbox.

well, I will pass on headers, looking for long ones but too much expensive right now.

will catless mids need o2 sims?

thanks

i would take the banner, hitch cover if they pass on paying. i pay instantly if they dont. thanks.

attila said:
well, I will pass on headers, looking for long ones but too much expensive right now.

will catless mids need o2 sims?

thanks
Yes, they will need sims (not sure on the price, but around $120 I believe). Also, someone please correct me, but I don't believe this exhaust (midpipes) will work with long tube headers.

I will take the banner, hitch cover, and floor mats if some one backs out.
Pm sent

Borden3srt said:
i would like the hitch and ipod kit. how do you wnat payment? i do have paypal if that works for you.

SOLD!!! (Pending payment.)

Please Paypal $130 to [email protected] if possible. PM for shipping adress.

I WILL SHIP ALL PACKAGES FEDEX GROUND (Continental US only).

Here is an update.

Available:
Midpipes and Catback (I prefer to sell these as I bought them): $650 shipped Up for grabs. (Atilla has dibs, but this sale seems doubtful due to his desired setup.)

Bassani Headers: $960 shipped. Up for grabs.

Likely Sold:

Floormats: Bigike $80 shipped. Sold! (Pending Payment)

Flag/Banner: HaroldD $20 shipped. Sold! (Pending Payment)

Hitch: Borden3srt $30 shipped. Sold! (Pending Payment)

Ipod Kit: Borden3srt $100 shipped. Sold! (Pending Payment)

Thanks guys, now someone please buy my outdoor cover (see other thread).

Last edited:
Here is an update.

Available:
Midpipes and Catback (I prefer to sell these as I bought them): $650 shipped Up for grabs. (Atilla has dibs, but this sale seems doubtful due to his desired setup.)

Bassani Headers: $960 shipped. Up for grabs.

Likely Sold:

Flag/Banner: HaroldD $20 shipped. Sold! (Pending Payment)

Gone:

Ipod kit, hitch cover and floor mats.

Thanks guys, now someone please buy my outdoor cover (see other thread).

bigike said:
HAHA i got the mats bitches! :) jk. If any body wants the 250 + shipping.

NOT:)

THanks bro!

Resell for $250? Ha! You forget they still sit in my livingroom:bootyshake:

Internet scams FTW! Jk, I'm sure you'll love them.

As of now, everything but the exhaust is sold and paid!

Mods, please lock this thread and I will start a new thread to sell the exhaust.

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back