Night Runner SRT in GA!! woot

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres an 06 NR QC at the dealership here in Savannah and I know I saw another qc NR one day on my way out to tybee island....

I wanted a QC NR so bad i couldent find one when i was buying though

Heres mine...any one know estimates on some exhaust systems that dont cost an arm and a leg like Borla??

Attachments

• DSC01374.jpg
    DSC01374.jpg
    624.2 KB · Views: 1,942
  • 241128_10150192100316213_621371212_7484825_2045919_o.jpg
    241128_10150192100316213_621371212_7484825_2045919_o.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 225
I figured Magna had to have something i just couldnt ever find one. Ill definitely be checkin it out. Oh i also NEED to find SRT floor mats or NR floor mats lol i dont have any

I figured Magna had to have something i just couldnt ever find one. Ill definitely be checkin it out. Oh i also NEED to find SRT floor mats or NR floor mats lol i dont have any

PM Tony at JTS Venom Performance...he is a vendor here and can get almost anything you want for your truck...even custom order...

PM Tony at JTS Venom Performance...he is a vendor here and can get almost anything you want for your truck...even custom order...

Oh ok, nice, I will definitely be contacting him about quite a few things i wanna get. Thank you for the info i greatly appreciate it.

The Magnaflow will sound loud, especially if u end up removing the cats. And they dont make one to fit the '06 exactly. You'll have to have the hangers rearranged. I had the Magnaflow on mine, but the droan in the cab around 80 mph was just ridiculous. I think it may be a QC thing. But I also had the catless midpipes, im sure that didn't help. But now have the Mopar/Borla and it sounds perfect. I do miss setting off my neighbors car alarms with the Magnaflow. :D

I'm less than an hour from ya, also in NE Ga. Congrats on the purchase, good lookin truck! We'll have to arrange a meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back