Night Runner

looks like it wound up bein a local sell. he pulled it

I bought it guys. It will be on ebay over the coming weeks as I am currently tearing it down piece by piece to sell individually. Keep you eyes peeled for basically new OEM parts on ebay at a great price.

I bought it guys. It will be on ebay over the coming weeks as I am currently tearing it down piece by piece to sell individually. Keep you eyes peeled for basically new OEM parts on ebay at a great price.

No! Don't ruin it, turn it into some thing nice...... like this.:D
yhybe9u9.jpg

trussman, are you joking? You're going to break down an essentially new truck to part it out? If you are serious then you have huge cojones, my friend. Personally I'd rather see it in the hands of a collector than strewn across the world in pieces but to each their own.

trussman, are you joking? You're going to break down an essentially new truck to part it out? If you are serious then you have huge cojones, my friend. Personally I'd rather see it in the hands of a collector than strewn across the world in pieces but to each their own.
This is actually the 5th or 6th (I've lost count) basically new SRT10 that Trussman has done this to.

This is actually the 5th or 6th (I've lost count) basically new SRT10 that Trussman has done this to.

The more that are parted out, the higher the value on the remaining will be eventually.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Sure do, in the same box my aftermarket ones came in. My aftermarket ones that leak water, hold condensation, and are duller than flat black paint, that is.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back