Nintendo Wii bundle

labontecsi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a Wii that never gets used any more.
includes:
base system
2 controllers and nunchucks
standard and component video upgrade

Games:
Wii Sports
Wii Play
Prince of Persia
Resident Evil 4
Rampage
Red Steel
Pirates of the Carribean (unopened)

I'd like $250 plus shipping

Hatedonmostly said:
wow thats cheap, Price that on ebay haha some1 getting a good deal

If it doesn't sell here, we'll put it on ebay starting at $250. Tryiing to give a deal to a member.

DAMMIT.. I already have an entire system times two.. Whoever gets this should pick up the new Wii Sports Resort. It's pretty damn awesome.. May make you want to keep yours Todd.. Oh, I cleared your FaceBook farm of crows earlier and sent you a new lemon tree....

Venom Power said:
DAMMIT.. I already have an entire system times two.. Whoever gets this should pick up the new Wii Sports Resort. It's pretty damn awesome.. May make you want to keep yours Todd.. Oh, I cleared your FaceBook farm of crows earlier and sent you a new lemon tree....
i looked for it today antnee it was sold out at walmart:(

if i sold the elite xbox 360 i dont use i could justify buying a wii i wont use :D

we should do an "upgrade"...i'll sell somebody my regular xbox with all my games...to somebody who has a PS one....then i'll get the 360, and somebody can get the wii....that way everybody wins:D

who would have a PS 1??? i had and orignal nintendo until my seinor year of HS, techno bowl is the best game ever made:rock:

no way....

ivan stewarts off road racing...hands down:rock:

oh, and i have a genesis, snes, nintendo, (which, btw, you can't play duck hunt on the big screen for some reason)...but i don't have my ps one any more:mad:

i also have an original sega genisis with a butt load of games lol :D its so old its cool ,,,sort of;)

i never played a Wii, old lady wants it but i looked up the games and i might play the shootin killin ones, she said they make a wii gun???

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
who would have a PS 1??? i had and orignal nintendo until my seinor year of HS, techno bowl is the best game ever made:rock:

Dude I have my original Nintendo and my Super Nintendo in its original box in plastic. To go a few steps further I still have my original ATARI 2600 from 1981 and it still works.. :dontknow: Korny as hell, but it works.

eddie102870 said:
i looked for it today antnee it was sold out at walmart:(

I found a copy at Babies "Я" Us yesterday while I was doing something ghey, :dontknow: like shopping for a baby shower..

Gotta play MadWorld on the Wii. Fun as hell and original. It is a black and white game. The only colors is blood (red duh) Your main weapon is a retractable chainsaw and a crap load of combos. I like stuffing them in flaming trash cans, stabbing them in the eye with a sign, then murdering them on the rose bush LOLCheck it out here for a clipCLICK HERE

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back