Nintendo Wii bundle

5_0_BAIT said:
Gotta play MadWorld on the Wii. Fun as hell and original. It is a black and white game. The only colors is blood (red duh) Your main weapon is a retractable chainsaw and a crap load of combos. I like stuffing them in flaming trash cans, stabbing them in the eye with a sign, then murdering them on the rose bush LOLCheck it out here for a clipCLICK HERE

:eek:For the Wii???.....That's creepy and revolting..:afraid: HAHAHA what kind'a wholesome family game is that?

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i never played a Wii, old lady wants it but i looked up the games and i might play the shootin killin ones, she said they make a wii gun???
yeah...you're screwed...it'll take up more of your time than this forum will....almost:D

no way OUTBACK for sega genisis is still the best,,,you drive your sled down the hwy as bikers pull up next to to run u off the road and shoot back at ya you can blow thier head off and a big blood splat flies off thier corpse:D its like a thunderdome thyme;)

Venom Power said:
Dude I have my original Nintendo and my Super Nintendo in its original box in plastic. To go a few steps further I still have my original ATARI 2600 from 1981 and it still works.. :dontknow: Korny as hell, but it works.

I found a copy at Babies "Я" Us yesterday while I was doing something ghey, :dontknow: like shopping for a baby shower..
we really need to get you to another gtg bro. your starting to worry me:D

VenomPower, I would say it is one of a handful of games that the Wii has that are not family friendly. I love it though....and ain't got no kiddies LOL

we play the wii everyday. my 10 yr old kicks our asses in tennis baseball and bowling. i can still whup her in golf.

Are you serious about selling your elite 360 Ironhead? I bought the 1st gen 360 when it came out and now I am having problems with it, so I need a new one :p

HaleRzr said:
Are you serious about selling your elite 360 Ironhead? I bought the 1st gen 360 when it came out and now I am having problems with it, so I need a new one :p

ya i just might it just collect dust sice the day i opened it till now played maybe twice ,,have like three or 4 games with it ,,,,this is the black elite one ,,,let me think on price i will post up when i get home from work today

Thanks again Ironhead! I appreciate the awesome deal on the xbox 360 elite. Now I am pretty sure I can get back to wasting 10 hrs a day on the weekends in front of my TV :D j/k...kinda, lol :p

had to wipe an inch of dust off it cause i never used it ,,,happy hunting:D

eddie102870 said:
we play the wii everyday. my 10 yr old kicks our asses in tennis baseball and bowling. i can still whup her in golf.
yeah golf is prob my the one i like best so far, but i like the tennis too

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back