Nitrous Guys... Come in.

Damn, and I really don't watch a lot either? How the hell you are in the US and never heard of Holiday Inn?:dontknow:

LMAO. I know what a Holiday Inn express is, I just thought yall were using it to represent something I wasnt catching on too.

I used a 75 shot on the stock tune and dropped 1 second off 1/4 mile time and added about 10 mph trap speed. That,s on street tires! I have yet to try the 125 shot and the -4 degree tune , not sure if or how much difference there will be! I hope to run it Friday!

Man you guys make me want to spray the ole girl. I cant just yet because of my warranty i have. Gotta wait till that sucka runs out first.

Man you guys make me want to spray the ole girl. I cant just yet because of my warranty i have. Gotta wait till that sucka runs out first.

The difference is unbelievable!!!

Those cheatin white boys wont be kicking sand in your face anymore....

The difference is unbelievable!!!

Those cheatin white boys wont be kicking sand in your face anymore....

LMAO Jack:elefant::elefant:. LOL ha ha ha ha ha ha that was funny. Yeah the juice is the shix!! I had Tony on take off and man you can tell when the engine starting puffing that juice. lol

I think i would have had him if he didnt have the juice lol

Just for a good laugh: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew-CJU8OhF0[/ame]

I ran a 2 stage nitrous set up.. 1st stage was a fogger system pilled for a 125 the 2nd stage was a 175 direct port. Built motor and tuned with a SCT
786 rwhp on the 175 direct port.. we could never get it to hold spraying both shots.. and could never keep a clutch in it at the track to make a pass worth a damn. I did manage to pull off a 11.90 in the 1/4 blowing through the clutch... but on the other hand i've trapped 123mph in the 1/4 on street tires... the truck was weird and all over the place lol

How many guys are spraying these trucks?...

Whats your shot?

What kits are you running?

Who is spraying the stock shortblock, and how much?

Nozzles? Direct Port?

Wet? Dry?

I have contemplated going this route, but with the length of the intake i have some real concerns with the mixture making it to the rear ports.... I would like to plumb my own direct port set-up... Just gathering info for my long term plans...

I've had a Zex wet kit for a few years. Normal shot is a 150 on a stock motor / intake, headers and exhaust. I ran that on the stock tune for a long time. Dynoed on a 150 shot was 600 / 760 then got an SCT tuner and made it a little safer on A/f and was at 680/720. Best 1/4 was a 12.0 at 116mph

I did spray a 175 shot a couple times but didn't run any faster

Wow at 680/720 that wouldnt put you in the 11s? Did you have slow reaction times or no traction etc?

I've had a Zex wet kit for a few years. Normal shot is a 150 on a stock motor / intake, headers and exhaust. I ran that on the stock tune for a long time. Dynoed on a 150 shot was 600 / 760 then got an SCT tuner and made it a little safer on A/f and was at 680/720. Best 1/4 was a 12.0 at 116mph

I did spray a 175 shot a couple times but didn't run any faster

Am I reading that right that you jumped 80hp with the SCT?

Am I reading that right that you jumped 80hp with the SCT?

sorry that was a typo! dropped down to 580 / 720 w/ the tuner (safer A/F) by pulling some timing.

I did get 20 hp and 40 tq on the street tune though.

I'm sure the truck has an 11 in it but I could never cut a 60' better than a 1.8 sec

Oh ok cool beans!!! I need to check to see what my best 60' was dont remember but im all stock.

sorry that was a typo! dropped down to 580 / 720 w/ the tuner (safer A/F) by pulling some timing.

I'm sure the truck has an 11 in it but I could never cut a 60' better than a 1.8 sec

Gotcha.. thats awesome man

Mines was a 2.146 on street tires.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back