Nitrous/Propane

I'm using a plate kit made by nitrous outlet that I got from venomous1, still on a 93oct mail order tune as well, hoping to get it on the dyno first of next year and get a tune and up the shot to 250.

is the rest of your kit from venomous1/nitrous outlet or is it NX. also are you running we or dry, rpm window?

You seem like you are wanting to do this all on the cheap. I have a great condition used kit thats the same setup as I sell for the trucks for $1299. The only thing different is this is a single nozzle kit (still works the same, I use two nozzles when I put them in the intake manifold, or you can use one in a CAI pipe), no purge, and no spark plugs included. No issues no drama, good quality stuff with little use. NX bigger solenoids (good for 250hp), 10# bottle, bottle heater, TPAS switch, bottle mounted gauge, window switch, etc. Id sell it for $500 shipped, ebay link is here, im sure you dont want the console hence the lower price/shipping:

2003 2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 SRT 4 Custom N20 NX Nitrous System Bottle Heater MSD | eBay

is the rest of your kit from venomous1/nitrous outlet or is it NX. also are you running we or dry, rpm window?

It's what I quoted you sir. Wet kit, V1Racing/ Nitrous Outlet kit, 2-stage progressive controller, heated bottle brackets, purge, gauge, plate, our custom ashtray switch plate, etc.

That is a great price!! best grab it up!!! just price out all those parts separately see what price you add up

Are you scott's marketing guy?

HAHAHA! Bro, I am as unbiased as it comes. Not too long ago, Scott and I were battling it out over some other topic and people said I was a hater. Now I'm his marketing guy. LMAO!

Besides, in the post you referenced, I was stating that I wanted Justin's JMB kit. Having said that, I wouldn't hesitate to use Scott's (VR1 Racing) kit either.

Lastly, I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn last night.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back