Nitrous Systems from V1Racing and Nitrous Outlet

Where do I go to find the prices of each kit.

Give me a shout at [email protected]
Or 254-722-5697 and I'll be happy to help you. The kit I recommend and have out together specifically for our trucks is right at $2000.
It's as complete a kit as they come. Plate system with solenoids, purge setup, 15lb bottle, custom ashtray switchplate, all lines, fittings, digital NOS controller for accurate and customizable hits, and heated bottle bracket.
Thanks for your interest,
Scott

been looking at that plate system but i my air intake tube is so tight against the fan i can't get any more space between the TB and the intake.

do you guys have to go to an electric fan to get this plate system in??

any close up pics of those that are installed??

been looking at that plate system but i my air intake tube is so tight against the fan i can't get any more space between the TB and the intake.

do you guys have to go to an electric fan to get this plate system in??

any close up pics of those that are installed??

Nope plenty of room boss. No electric fans needed:rock:

image.jpg

You have an aftermarket CAI

What TB? What CAI? If you're serious about spraying modifying the ductwork isn't an issue. Could be your runner adapters are too long. Not sure but works with stock and K&N and Jmb CAI intakes boss.

have a K&N tube and the curve of the tube just barely makes the fan edge, no way nitrous plate will fit in there also
post pics in a minute

Guess you'd have to use a different air cleaner setup boss. Again, if you're genuinely interested,your CAI kit isn't gonna stop you. Put stocker on and go!
What throttle body do you have? Never answered that boss?

have a K&N tube and the curve of the tube just barely makes the fan edge, no way nitrous plate will fit in there also
post pics in a minute

Talk to Slitherbeast, he runs my old K&N intake with nitrous.

Your TB and my air cleaner has nothing to do with the tube. I decided to use the hood air AFTER I saw where the air tube was sitting

Attachments

• 1470858282442.jpg
    1470858282442.jpg
    756.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 1470858375210.jpg
    1470858375210.jpg
    774.8 KB · Views: 88
Don't be afraid of nitrous, be afraid of your tune! :burnout:
Average of 600whp/700ft lbs on a bolt ons truck with our 150 shot!
Beast mode engaged :driver:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back