Nitrous

hummingbird3.0

Reaction score
I have an 05 QC. I do not know anything about nitrous. Do I need to run a wet or dry kit. Also what is a safe shot?

150 shot is on the high end, I spray that but just don't want you thinking that's a starting point. That would be the max I would spray on a stock motor.

Real safe and a starting point would be 100-125 and then see what doesn't break. :D

I have the perfect kit for ya look in the for sale section been used maybe 5 times and was bought for 1200 asking 850

What phxpoolguy said is correct 150 would be the MAX. But I dont think anyone has blown up on a 150 shot with a proper tune

I have an 05 QC. I do not know anything about nitrous. Do I need to run a wet or dry kit. Also what is a safe shot?

Wet Kit and no more than 150 shot with colder plugs and fat A/F ratio! I can hook you up if you are interested in a kit with progressive computer control as well as purge and all the goodies:rock:

Sorry, didn't see your post, but yrs send me a PM and we can discuss the possibilities but I can tell you least expensive kit is about $1000 and they range up to $3000 and more depending on parts involved sir.

Sometimes depending upon the model the dry shot suits the most. Its not necessary always you suggest the wet one specially for the trucks one. As they are differ from cars by some factors like weight, tires.

Sometimes depending upon the model the dry shot suits the most. Its not necessary always you suggest the wet one specially for the trucks one. As they are differ from cars by some factors like weight, tires.

If we had a Mass Airflow System dry shots would work well, but on our engines the PCM doesn't recognize the shot, therefore doesn't add fuel needed, therefore very lean condition our engines hate! Wet shot is the way and you could add a 50 dry on top of the wet but that's about it.

Sorry, didn't see your post, but yrs send me a PM and we can discuss the possibilities but I can tell you least expensive kit is about $1000 and they range up to $3000 and more depending on parts involved sir.

Damn, do you supply the Vaseline when you screw him on a 3000 dollar kit lol or are you just dry humping him.

Damn, do you supply the Vaseline when you screw him on a 3000 dollar kit lol or are you just dry humping him.

Don't have anything nice to say keep your comments to yourself.;)
Direct port systems do go to $3000 and up sir, no Vaseline needed :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back