NJ g2g car show.....

VIPER

JTS VENOM SERIES SRT-10
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Woodbury NJ 24th annual Car Show... Saturday, September 4th @ 10am to 3 pm

anyone interested ???? this is a huge car show here - about 200 - 350 cars all on main street, alot of lightning and mopars here

this is the one car show that i MUST go to.....

Will be there assuming my engine build is complete by then. Where is Woodbury?

SERPENT said:
Will be there assuming my engine build is complete by then. Where is Woodbury?

yep i understand that bud,,.... i am kinda hoping the same....

woodbury is around deptford / gloucester area

it would be nice to get a line of SRT10's ....... every year there is a huge line of SVT boyz there - could be fun

i'll go but theres no way my truck will be done. maybe i'll take my brothers r/t. just put down 435 to the wheels n/a on pump gas..... crap just realized hes gonna be faster then me.

Nice..... Look foward to meeting you

Where are All the rest of the jersey ppl .....

TREKER said:
I'd like to go... If I ever get my truck back from Tators...

still got like 45 days to the show +/- :) you can make it

I'd like to join you and the gang, but with the NJ boating season being as short as it is... I regretfully have to pass.

VIPER said:
Where are All the rest of the jersey ppl .....

Sorry, I'm out. Truck goes in to Modern Performance Thursday July 22nd for complete rebuild. Conservatively at least two months till I get it back. Sorry I'd like to be there.

Jigsaw89 said:
I'd like to join you and the gang, but with the NJ boating season being as short as it is... I regretfully have to pass.

come on - one day ? ill even buy the beer and wings :D

Amazing... The Netherlands puts together huge GTG's and we can't even get 4-5 trucks for a show. :dontknow: :confused:

let me tho this out there - after the sho we can go back to my place for a BBQ and drinks ... for all vtcoa member that sho up

i have room for as many trucks "parking" and will supply the food and drinks / refreshments and a pool to cool off in :)

just need to know how many ppl if you bring you truck or not it would be nice to get something going and a meet and greet :)

let me know if your interested

thanks,

Chris

ps - dont need you truck to have a good time :D

nj / pa / de / md / ny anyone in the area

there will even be a lightning there lol

I appreciate the kind offer, Chris, but the stabbin' cabin has unsurpassed benefits.

VIPER said:
come on - one day ? ill even buy the beer and wings :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back