NJ g2g car show.....

TREKER said:
Invite some of the members from The Netherlands.. Prob get a better showing. :(

haha... maybe, Owell - ill be there....

who will be going ?

1. VIPER aka Chris

2. svandy

3. fastestbrickonearth

4. TREKER "are you still trying to make it" ?

I'd love to make it. Should not be a problem with getting my truck back but I just need to see what's going on with my daughters b-day as its on 9/3.

TREKER said:
I'd love to make it. Should not be a problem with getting my truck back but I just need to see what's going on with my daughters b-day as its on 9/3.

i hope you can make it bud.....

popstoy said:
you may have another ill let you know soon.sounds like a good time.

kool buddy - i would like to get a list of ppl going so i can call in and have them mark off a block for us so we can all park together

wow we have alot of people in tr now we can have our own meeting. pops toy where are you? im over in silverbay and next to me theres 2 yellow fevers on each side of me. keep trying to catch the guy at wawa on hooper.

there is also a tt truck sitting on fisher blv. is that anyone from here.
seems like we got quite the viper pit going on down here

1. VIPER aka Chris

2. svandy

3. fastestbrickonearth

4. TREKER "are you still trying to make it" ?

5. popstoy

6. Hemiroid04

Hemiroid04 said:
wow we have alot of people in tr now we can have our own meeting. pops toy where are you? im over in silverbay and next to me theres 2 yellow fevers on each side of me. keep trying to catch the guy at wawa on hooper.

there is also a tt truck sitting on fisher blv. is that anyone from here.
seems like we got quite the viper pit going on down here

The twin turbo silver quad cab on Fischer Bvld belonged to Fredv. He sold the truck about six months ago to a forum member in Texas. There is a yellow fever in the silver bay area that belongs to a bulkheader. Ive spoken to him about VTCOA but to the beat of my knowledge he has never become involved .

Im right behind big lots on 37.theres also 2 red qc on each end of brookside and ive seen a black rc with 4 sale sign around town.

We should try to get a meet like once a month there is a couple of us in north jersey , avenel , linden , and in sussex . Im sure they would be in and have a meet even the ny guys can come out . .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back