No 2007 Ram SRT-10

According to the dealership where I purchased my Truck, this is the last year for the SRT-10 Ram Truck. The first reason provided was the lack of sales. The second was that the Viper is being redesigned in 2007, including the engine. The next viper will be a 2008, though available in the late.
Dodge is indicating they will offer a SRT-8 Ram Truck, available in late 2007. I do not know if it will be classified as a 2007 or a 2008. An SRT-8 will be competative with Fords and Chevys. It will get better Gas Mileage.

Last edited:
Appreciation Value

I know a couple of car collectors and have spoken to them about our trucks. Here are a few things they told me.
it will take at least five years for our trucks to begin appreciating in value, except for any special editions. Special Editions could begin in three years because there are fewer of them.
Anyone who has a first year production model, in the least sold color and with NO MODS, will begin to appreciate first. Mods will hurt your appreciation value. Also, keep your mileage below the national average. The fewer the miles always helps.
I know most of you know this info. I am posting it for those who may not know. The production number of your truck is another facotr. The first ten and the last five tend to appreciate faster, if you can provide the proof of the production number. It hinges on the total number of trucks still on the road in operation. As the numbers drop, the price will begin to rise.

Dodge plans to put the world's fastest pickup out to pasture at the end of the year
Published: Friday, July 07, 2006
Dodge will cease production of the Ram SRT10 pickup at the end of the 2006 model year. With its six-speed manual transmission and 8.3-litre V10 engine, which was borrowed from the Dodge Viper and generated 500 horsepower, the SRT10 earned an entry in the Guinness Book of World Records as the "fastest production pickup truck." Its top speed is 248 kilometres an hour and its zero-to-96-km/h time is a hair more than five seconds. Other performance items include Bilstein mono-tube shock absorbers, performance-tuned springs and various aerodynamic aids to keep the truck rooted at higher speeds. Only about 2,000 units were sold annually since it appeared for the 2004 model year.

10boom said:
163 CE's.......I don't think that's right, there were at least 200....maybe even 202:dontknow:

The above numbers did not include export models.

Hey there. I was reading some of the questions you answered and was wondering how do I find out the production number of my 04 SRT out of the 3057 (is it in the VIN or what)? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
Hollywood

hollywood said:
Hey there. I was reading some of the questions you answered and was wondering how do I find out the production number of my 04 SRT out of the 3057 (is it in the VIN or what)? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
Hollywood

Its the Vin#......... Big Dodge in Alaska (Kevin) has that info.....

SD

Stingray can help too...I think BigDodge has been eaten by a polar bear.

any way to get the total production numbers for 06 and how do you find out what number my truck is?

Hope that in the next 5 years they can sell all the '06 trucks

Still waiting on the '05 numbers

[/SIZE]
MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Hope that in the next 5 years they can sell all the '06 trucks

Still waiting on the '05 numbers
Wifey will buy them all for Parts:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back