no b.s. please,what is my truck worth to you?

Whitesnake

Supporting Member
Reaction score
thinking i might relist it?

no b.s. please. what is it worth to you? and if you would buy it?

worth? haha its worth a good laugh!!! I used to have one! GAS GUZZLIN slut she was too! More so than my NEW THIRSTY GIRL! but with less power!

MrBIGWORM said:
worth? haha its worth a good laugh!!! I used to have one! GAS GUZZLIN slut she was too! More so than my NEW THIRSTY GIRL! but with less power!

I believe he is talking about his 05 CE.

Eddie I thought you sold your CE back in the summertime.

Bill.

nycstev said:
32k without predjudice:rock:

Unfortunatly, I'd say that's pretty close:( With the condition that it's in, and the low mileage... it should be worth much more.

Good luck bro.

be real in the market today you would be lucky to get 25k , trade in, much less unfortunatly , unless you find the right person:eek:

Its still worth 35k. Its essentially a low mileage ce. never been beat on. Proffessionally installed parts(DC) and nothing but top notch stuff.

Eddie, Baret jackson is coming to so cal this year in april. You should throw it up there with a reserve. Im sure you will get over 30k for it (on the stock rims)

Im hoping my 72 SS elcamino will be done by then cause thats where i want to sell it. They negotiate up not down

its most def worth it, but the market today jsut aint there, too many cheap arse folks at the moment,

but I would wait about 3 more weeks, then folks would be getting $ back, and you need to be careful on your wording on your add,

its worth it bud, and I would love to see you get it:rock:

pisses me off to see trucks sell for around the 20k mark for a very limited legendary truck:mad:

i am intersted in the trk.i waited to long on the last one,they sold it to fast.would like it with the stock wheels.

alexspop said:
I believe he is talking about his 05 CE.

:embarassed: :dontknow: well,ya know...all i saw was a bunch a CHEVY's!:hahaha: :ciao: :vroam: :reddy: :burnout: :driver:

FerrariTruck said:
Its still worth 35k. Its essentially a low mileage ce. never been beat on. Proffessionally installed parts(DC) and nothing but top notch stuff.
Eddie, Baret jackson is coming to so cal this year in april. You should throw it up there with a reserve. Im sure you will get over 30k for it (on the stock rims)
Im hoping my 72 SS elcamino will be done by then cause thats where i want to sell it. They negotiate up not down
Barrett Jackson is no reserve on all their auctions now.

There are several car auctions going on at the same week of BJ in Phoenix that will put a reserve on the vehicle.

Seriously I doubt if you could get a bid over 25K. They are real soft still.

Good luck.

MrBIGWORM said:
:embarassed: :dontknow: well,ya know...all i saw was a bunch a CHEVY's!:hahaha: :ciao: :vroam: :reddy: :burnout: :driver:

Hard to get him to post pictures of the CE....somebody made fun of his custom wheels or something...;)

That was the only truck with aftermarket wheels that I liked.

I've been pondering a response ever since you first posted this, hermano.

What your truck is worth to any one of us doesn't mean much unless we want to buy it.

And anyone who's looking to buy it is going to lowball you in this market.....

It's a sad commentary on the current financial situation....

I wish you all the best on a buyer....

If you can afford to keep it... I would for now.

D

not only is barret jackson no reserve but you also have to pay a 10% buyers and sellers premium,they make 20% off every vehicle they sell

Absolutely no more than 25k. Have you seen what these things go for? There really is no market for a 500hp rear wheel drive gas guzzlin truck. :(

I would say high 20's, a good friend searched for months and finally paid 23,500 for a 19K mile silver 05 (exactly what he wanted). I think red (04-05) will always bring less (just my observations), and black/silver/yellow about the same, a CE will bring about 3-5K premium, and a vca will bring at least 10K premium. Mileage seems to be pretty critical on value too, more so than a normal vehicle.
Justin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back