no b.s. please,what is my truck worth to you?

DSC_0001_jpg.jpg

I just sold mine for 28K. For me it was not about the money, but who I sold it to. My truck sold to a Mopar collector and will continue to sit in a climate controlled garage, which is exactly what I wanted.

I could have held out for $32k to a different person, in my opinion.

Whitesnake said:
thank's jeff..... my computer took a dive and i lost lot's of pic's and stuff, but yeah that's my truck and my girl.....

why is your woman standing next to a silver truck? she like silver?

LoveThisTruck said:
Yes she does:D

no, she say's girl's need to stick together that's all.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sorry but no.:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

thanks srtbrad

2 things...
1. The 26" rims on this truck are amazing. i probably would have given Eddie the biggest rash of crap about those things. But believe me, in person they look down right amazing. This is a great truck, and would be my number one pick on this forum.
2. you guys see that B/W viper pulling away from everyone....bwahahahahahahaahaaahaahaaahaahhahhahhahhhahhha

:rock: I think the color of the wheels look amazing.. I would not have 26" rims my self but WOW looks sweet.. How about factory rims done in that color on the CE..... Now your talking.. might as well have the CE of all CE's:rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock:

Lets see some pics of the Maro...Iv'e always wanted a 69.....my favorite year by far!

CE

Do you still have factory rims? How many miles is on it and bottom line price (CASH). Like tony said in the previeus treads with the way the market is right now it's so hard to move these truck for the price we want.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back