NO SRT's for sale w/in 350 miles of me :(

05RamSRTkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been looking for a Ram SRT near me in Colorado Springs but have found no luck. I did a remote live broadcast with my friends from a local rock station at a dealership. I was offered a good amount for my 08 Jeep Commander but of course I turned it down. So If I were to trade it in I would come out positive but I cannot find a dealership within 350 miles of me that has any Ram SRT10's. Im still fighting the VA for disability and backpay which will help substantially but in the meantime if anyone is in this area or notices one pop up in the Colorado area for sale please let me know. Id prefer it be from a dealership though

And in this upcoming weekend everyone please be safe and remember all those who have gave their lives so that we may continue to celebrate Independence day as a free nation:rock:

Good luck man and god bless you. Thank you for your service to this great country!!:congrats: :viking:

i had to drive 250 miles to get mine, but well worth the drive !!!!!! good luck with va, its always long waits and plenty paperwork ......:argh:

Oh definitely worth the drive for one. especially through the mountains of the midwest. And Im hoping the new VA funding and increased staff will help get rid of some of the back log.

05RamSRTkid said:
Oh definitely worth the drive for one. especially through the mountains of the midwest. And Im hoping the new VA funding and increased staff will help get rid of some of the back log.

Bro, I bought mine from a dealer on Ebay.... (in Texas).

I also know a great transport company if you need one....

Thanks for your service and your sacrifice for our freedom....

God bless you...

D

05RamSRTkid said:
I have been looking for a Ram SRT near me in Colorado Springs but have found no luck. I did a remote live broadcast with my friends from a local rock station at a dealership. I was offered a good amount for my 08 Jeep Commander but of course I turned it down. So If I were to trade it in I would come out positive but I cannot find a dealership within 350 miles of me that has any Ram SRT10's. Im still fighting the VA for disability and backpay which will help substantially but in the meantime if anyone is in this area or notices one pop up in the Colorado area for sale please let me know. Id prefer it be from a dealership though

And in this upcoming weekend everyone please be safe and remember all those who have gave their lives so that we may continue to celebrate Independence day as a free nation:rock:

will do

HOT RAM said:
About time you made an appearance around here :D

Hope you find one soon

Wish you nthe best with the V.A.

Thanks bud. Yea I disappeared for a while. Cut the internet to save money for the move out here to Colroado. Doing a lot better than I was forced to get rid of the truck and hopefully wont need another surgery, Ill know in the next month or so. Just looking forward to gettin another SRT. my Jeep is great but like I said before it just has no balls haha

Thanks Django, that may be the way I end up going and if I do I will hit you up for the details of the transport Co. Im just hoping that the one I choose belonged to a member here so I can get all the details :rock:

thanks again bro for your sevice and your sacrafice !!!!! veteran here also 1988-92 army strong !!!!!!!! :rock: :rock:

all i saw was an 05 red qc 31 miles from you at city auto plaza $29,977 and 36,493 miles ... i find that a little pricy for it ....

damn thats one sharp looking 06. Thanks for the insight. Im trying to get a RC though. I like the quad cabs a lot but being as I am not married i wouldnt need the extra seats

wow, yea that is a little high. I hate to see the prices of the trucks going so low so Im hoping to pick one up soon in the hopes that the collector aspect of them will soon enough bring the value back up

The Yellow Fever #068 for sale here on this forum seems like a great deal to me. That is the one I would buy if I were looking right now. I realize you want to buy from a dealer but man that truck is a great deal. Good luck with your search.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back