NO SRT's for sale w/in 350 miles of me :(

05RamSRTkid said:
Thanks bud. Yea I disappeared for a while. Cut the internet to save money for the move out here to Colroado. Doing a lot better than I was forced to get rid of the truck and hopefully wont need another surgery, Ill know in the next month or so. Just looking forward to gettin another SRT. my Jeep is great but like I said before it just has no balls haha

Thanks Django, that may be the way I end up going and if I do I will hit you up for the details of the transport Co. Im just hoping that the one I choose belonged to a member here so I can get all the details :rock:

Elite Auto transport 800-470-9904

D

Thanks again Silver Ive been to that dealer before I think (Texas Direct). Looks like they have some excellent deals. Im working with my local dealership to see if they would be willing to do some dealer trades for one of them. i know that they have quite a few vehicles that have been here a long time and since I bought my 05 Daytona there a few years ago Im hoping they will be willing to work with me

no problem man glad to help. now if you get the new venom hood remember me for the stock one lol :D

If you want a QC mine is for sale and I am about 465 miles from you. I know it is not the deal you are looking for. It isn't a RC and it is not at a dealer.

Thanks for the offer bud that is one nice looking truck. I think Im going to stick to trying to find a RC though. Best of luck sellng it though. Sorry to hear your having to get rid of her

The Yellow Fever looks pretty damn good bro!! If you need anyone to go check it out I can do it for ya:rock: Personally I don't trust that Texas Online dealer, but if you've dealt with them before they look like good choices. I'd seriously check out the YF and from here to Colorado ain't too bad of a drive :burnout: so you can save some money on the shipment. That would be a great road trip :D

I like the YF but ya know I think I am color blind when it comes to these trucks :)

I flew from Tucson Az. to Springfield Mo. and drove it back. It was the best first drive ever!:rock:

I walked a mile for a Camal:)

haha thanks for the offer spaemonkey. Thogu I like the Yellow Fever yellow just isnt my color :) and unfortunately I have bad news. I will have to put off the search for my new SRT 10. I went to the doctor today to review my recent MRI on my spine and it is a very good possibility that I will need another spine surgery. This was the reason I had to give up the SRT before. I was in a wheelchair and couldnt drive. So to avoid history repeating itself I am going to have to wait to see what can be done for me and if surgery is necessary I want to see how it will affect me afterwards. :( on a good note it gives me time to save up some modding money :)

05RamSRTkid said:
haha thanks for the offer spaemonkey. Thogu I like the Yellow Fever yellow just isnt my color :) and unfortunately I have bad news. I will have to put off the search for my new SRT 10. I went to the doctor today to review my recent MRI on my spine and it is a very good possibility that I will need another spine surgery. This was the reason I had to give up the SRT before. I was in a wheelchair and couldnt drive. So to avoid history repeating itself I am going to have to wait to see what can be done for me and if surgery is necessary I want to see how it will affect me afterwards. :( on a good note it gives me time to save up some modding money :)

well, i was going to say i could work out a deal with you about getting mine shipped to you if you were to get it? i know a company that does shipping, and could give us a great deal.

i don't know if you still want?

Thanks whitesnake. I do appreciate the offer but until I know how this potential surgery will affect my ability to drive I will just have to wait. before my last surgery I ended up in a wheelchair an there was no promise that i would be able to walk again. Hopefully that wont be the case this time.

05RamSRTkid said:
Thanks whitesnake. I do appreciate the offer but until I know how this potential surgery will affect my ability to drive I will just have to wait. before my last surgery I ended up in a wheelchair an there was no promise that i would be able to walk again. Hopefully that wont be the case this time.

crossing my fingers for you bud!

I had to fly 500 plus miles to get mine, then drive it back. Many thanks to the VTCOA brothers that went to the dealership and checked it out for me out in San Diego.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back