Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADDOG

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey All! Just joined up after meeting a couple of members here over the weekend, moparracing and LMTSRT8. Figured I better join up to keep an eye on those two. :D

My name is Michael and, nope, don't have a Viper Truck...yet...but I sure do like the look and power of them. I currently drive at Chrysler 300C SRT8. However, I plan on adding a full size truck to my fleet and these trucks appeal to me.

I joined up to learn a bit about these trucks and I hope you don't mind me hanging out and asking a question or two. Thanks for having me!

Oh...here's a pic of the car:

Day6Pic3.jpg

Michael

Welcome Michael...nice to have new members with or without trucks...

Have fun and enjoy!

:hello: MADDOG!!

Welcome to the site!!!! :rock:

Thanks for all u r help!!! :) and hope to see ya soon!:D :burnout:

Welcome to the VTCOA. We are just glad to have fellow mopar's on this site. Hell anything fast will do. Anyway if you got any questions or are curious about anything, post it up!:rock:

Welcome to the Family

We like the LX World

Thanks for the welcome! It's nice to be here.

I'll spend a few days reading the info here before I jump in and ask questions.

I understand there are some differences in engine size and other powertrain options between years and models. I am most interested in that info. Bigger is better, right? ;)

LMSRT8 said:
:hello: MADDOG!!

Welcome to the site!!!! :rock:

Thanks for all u r help!!! :) and hope to see ya soon!:D :burnout:

Thanks for the welcome, buddy! It was my pleasure to help out this weekend. The mods look good! Forget you looked under my hood...LOL...but I saw you took a lot of video Saturday...it's prolly best if you just forget you ever took it. :D

Welcome! We used to have a member here in Michigan that went by the name maddog (or something close to that). But he ended up selling his truck and getting a viper.

Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back