North Dallas in August

Big Perm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been lucky enough to own one of these great vehicles and meet a number of incredible people here in Florida.....in August, I'm moving to the North Dallas area, specifically Lewisville/Carrollton.....I'm gonna miss all my good friends here in Florida, but because if this site, I'll never be left out....besides, I get to meet a bunch of new peeps in and around the DFW area, and I hope to come back to Jax to visit sometime next year......

To my incredible Florida buds, hope you can make the GTG on the 28th in Orlando, it will be my last here in FL......to new friends in Texas....be afraid....be very afraid :D

Due to funds and vacation time needed to move, I will not be at Nats...my apologies, had really hoped to go....but there is always next year, I love my truck :D

Thanks,

Jason

Jason, I live (at least some of the time...LOL) in Allen Tx which is 20 miles or so form the area you're moving to. We'll need to get together as soon as you get here!!! Welcome to Texas!

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Jason, I live (at least some of the time...LOL) in Allen Tx which is 20 miles or so form the area you're moving to. We'll need to get together as soon as you get here!!! Welcome to Texas!

Thanks Steve, looking forward to it :rock:

Although, it scares me to be moving closer to Mikey....the nightmares are going to start again :(

Welcome... I move to Texas 1 week from Friday.. I'm in Austin area... maybe we can plan a GTG...

Only Big Sperm would try to move to Texas to be closer to the heffers....what a weirdo!:D:D:D

Good luck with the Gay Rodeo Jason....

Respectfully,
Your Only Straight Friend, Krazy Kris!:)

Got an idea for a GTG.....when I arrive at my new place in August, you guys can all meet up with me, and we're gonna play a new game called, "unload Jason's stuff into his new place" :rock:

:thefinger:

I'm always up for GTG's.....count me in for any action in DFW....I'd also like to recommend a yearly GTG in Austin or San Antonio....those places rock and are fairly central, sort-of :D

Good thing you dont own much ya sorry piece of play dough!:D:D:D

Whats up Big Perm...my friends call me Big B, I am new to the site and to the SRT10 but been in DFW all my life, Flower Mound now only a couple of miles from where you'll be.....welcome to Texas....I think that a GTG would be great...I would like to meet you guys and gain a little knowledge about my truck...

Sounds great....my buddies call me Perm, Jason, or A$$hole :rock:

Welcome to the RBC bro :D

Welcome to the greatest state in the union buddy. Brad, aka harrisb, and I are in Keller (north Fort Worth) so us and Steve and you will definitely need to have a beer drinking contest, I mean GTG when you get here.

lightningeater said:
Welcome to the greatest state in the union buddy. Brad, aka harrisb, and I are in Keller (north Fort Worth) so us and Steve and you will definitely need to have a beer drinking contest, I mean GTG when you get here.

Kewl, many years back, had a home in Roanoke, just down the road....

GTG is awnnnn....

I know of a good restaurant in Roanoke called Babes.....some of the best fried chicken and chicken fried steak around......its places like Babes that created the Big in front of B....does any one go out to the track in Ennis....I used to take my boat(300C)out there for a little fun....I wouldn't mind taken the new edition out to the track for some stock passes....

Are all of our Texas Friends dry?!

Thoughts and prayers to those affected by the recent flooding...

ntw0rk said:
Are all of our Texas Friends dry?!

Thoughts and prayers to those affected by the recent flooding...
Thank God my family and I are staying out of the flooding.....But your right our thoughts and prayers are going out to those that are affected by all this rain...To everyone else....Happy 4th of July....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back