North Georgia GTG

Srt10Addict

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So guys, I just got back from a 5 week business trip. Been a while since I've been around here and wanted to see if there was any interest for a Georgia get together.:rock: Would be nice to get 5-10 people and just go cruise around. Anyone up for it?

So, any of you guys have a suggested date to have this get together?

Just got back from a great cruise----"cruzin' the Blue Ridge Mountains" About 50 cars for 200 miles. Started in Dawsonville drove through the mountains and ended in Gainesville at the Miltom Robinsons private antique car museum. I drove my SRT-8 Jeep with a lot of mods and received more attention than a brand new Ford Shelby GT500. The cruise truned out like Cannon Ball Run with 3 various years Shelbys showing off.

Don't know how to change the quote under the name. I didn't put it in, it just appeared. The photo is of my two SRTs at a local Sonic waiting for a group to show and go to a large cruise in Canton, GA.

Maybe the second or third week of december,or maybe thats not enough time to get some guys rounded up and be able to work with everyones schedule.

The second or third week in December sounds good. Lets get a date set up so its not a last minute thing.

Not jumping in on ya'lls GTG but come on down to the DEC 8th GTG in fla at bradenton, FSTJACK is comming from Cali to be there, jsut a thought:D

The GTG in Florida is definately outta the question, maybe next time. What are we gonna do? Hooters?

Hey Stinker i almost chimed in and committed to your get GTG down there in Fla. but seeings how we have a few guys around here i see its a little easier doing it locally this time of year.
Hooters sounds fine with me, by the looks of locations of everyone committed looks like maybe Cartersville,Kennesaw, or Rome? Where you coming from SrtAddict?

Im coming from Commerce. Kennesaw sounds fine with me. Speak up guys.

I am in North Alabama, Rome is like 2-3 hours from me, but make it the 16th early (welcome home party for me that night in Huntsville) I will show off my goodies from Boomer...

Here is what I have tenative set up with Boomer.. EARLY Xmas present to myself....

Headers
X-Metal Lower Kit
Catless Mids
Magna Flow
K&N CAI
Door Sills (Maybe)
Seat Handles
Cal Vue Mirror
Thermostat
Cal Tracs (maybe)

anything I am missing let me know so I can have it added to my list..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back