NORTHEAST GTG IDEAS

Pinks is at Englishtown on July 25th and 26th..Fri and Sat..

Ill check my budget, money is tight for me right now.

I dont see a lot of interest here. What if we just all come to my house, I have a killer pool/waterfall. After we go to a titty bar and get some viper powered lap dances?

bmako said:
I dont see a lot of interest here. What if we just all come to my house, I have a killer pool/waterfall. After we go to a titty bar and get some viper powered lap dances?

I'm in.... When and where :dontknow: going to AC next weekend for brothers bachelor party. Good after that. :D

bmako said:
The titty bar idea flys with me!:D

ptiful..just pitiful..
Ok,,,stay tuned..working on something..

Just an Idea Guys ..... Not till early fall, but something to plan for if any interest .... If not No Prob.

I belong to a local Hot-Rod club and we do car/truck shows for local charities and the VA home in the area throughout the summer and early fall. This one is for the kids at a local technical school to raise funds for thier class. If any are interested let me know and I'll make arrangements for a dedicated area for the Trucks, the kids at tech. age from 13 through 18. There will also be a lot of other stuff there as well cause it's an open show. Classics, Hot Rods Antiques, bout the right time frame 1-5 afternoon ...... Yea I know it's a ride for some, but not so bad for others.

Thanks Jim

oh here's a flyer......

TecSchoolFly1sm.jpg

can we get an other beach gtg goin, steve whats goin on, the boys are itching for the beach again:dontknow: but can we fire one out before my truck is out of service the clutch is getting badder and badder i cant take the chatter its giving to me :mad:

I tried but not too many takers.
Im in also whenever.
Why can't we make a day at englishtown rp when they have open track day or do a run down to atlantic city.

steve whats goin on at the beach in about two weeks, truck is in the shop

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back