NORTHEAST GTG WRAPUP

nycstev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes It happened! Six showed, two cancelled.
Nycstev
Treker
Vadersrt10
Dominick572
Joemags54
Dramsrt10
Riff, fastsrt10( Wu happened huh?)

Great day , great group of fun people. Unfortuneatly it was a little too chilly for the Puerto Rican girls to come out but maybe next time....Thanks too the two Boston Bois for coming deep behind enemy lines!!!! You guys Rock! :rock:
Highlights:
Great stunt driving display by Treker with lots of smoke
Great smoke shows By Dom and Dram
Great 1/4 mile Drag with Vader and Steve
An Srt4 showed up but we knew better
Commerative cruise through the slums of the South Bronx en route to Yankee Stadium
for final farewell

Im sure evryone will post Pics and videos

Last edited:
It was a great time Just got home!!!

Uploading Trekers burnout vids and some pics now!

We hit a truckload of traffic on 95 north so it took a little while longer but Im home and Dram just texted me saying hes home.

Tomorrow Ill have to retighten every bolt on the truck so it dosent squeak anymore because of all the bumps. My neck is soar from shaking my head lol.

Kewl... what happened to Riff? He said he was on the way... Hope nuthin happened...:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Hey guys... Great time... Thanks for uploading the vids. What happened to the color?:dontknow:

I have the wire to my camera at work. I will upload them in the morning.

Thanks to everyone that made it and a special thanks to nycstev and the Boston crew for making the trip. I had a blast and now look forward to many more meetings..

Oh, and I think my clutch is going now!!!! LOL

that parking lot could be hours of fun.....:rock: ...I need to find one like that....replacing the tires soon:D

That parking lot was freakin huge!!!!

You had to see all of us pulling out of there burning out at the same time it was great.

Sorry the vids are black and white, I recorded them on my camera.
I dont think you can buy an electronic device that just has one function anymore.

The looks we got cruising through the Bronx was funny too.
People just pointed at us like why would they cruise around here.

We had a great time though more people need to show up next time.

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you guys.

TREKER said:
Hey guys... Great time... Thanks for uploading the vids. What happened to the color?:dontknow:

I have the wire to my camera at work. I will upload them in the morning.

Thanks to everyone that made it and a special thanks to nycstev and the Boston crew for making the trip. I had a blast and now look forward to many more meetings..

Oh, and I think my clutch is going now!!!! LOL

Bwahahahaha I knew it, I was saying to myself well hes going to upgrade after this GTG!!! Its well worth it though Ill bring my tools we can do it in that parking lot lol....:p :D

No prob... I had such a great time today. I am still smiling from the burnouts...:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I am gonna upgrade my clutch now.. LOL

Seriously, thanks for making the trip everyone. I am gonna come up to Boston next time.

Yea we can all go to a Red Sox game together :p

Sounds good to me Ill try to find a big parking lot like that so we can mess around again.

Sounds good to me. I will bring my Yankee hat...

I got some good pics from today. I will post in morning. Hitting sack now.

Thanks again for a great time.

Poor Mikey.. Wont show is face here now...

Sorry I didnt make it guys... I was all ready to go too... I just overslept and didnt wake up till like one... and I would have still had to wash my truck and drive an hour to NY... so It was beat...

TREKER said:
No prob... I had such a great time today. I am still smiling from the burnouts...:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I am gonna upgrade my clutch now.. LOL

Seriously, thanks for making the trip everyone. I am gonna come up to Boston next time.
Great Videos... Too bad no music ... Kevan?

Thats 1/2 the fun. Breaking and rebuilding. This way there's always something to look forward too!

Last edited:
Hmmm...music.....I got some ideas. :)
Of course they're obscure, but....

Looks like you guys had a great time.
I *love* that parking lot. No light poles!

Back