NORTHEAST GTG WRAPUP

Dominick572 said:
You guys just did it at random, I wish you would have said "hey, record this" and I could have gotten it. I was getting ready to start recording but you guys were already done burning out.

Sorry bro. Next time I will be sure to let you know first. :D Yup, I got some good pictures of your truck!

Damn! Looks like Jeremy Shockey's been workin' out during the off-season.
:D

Some names with the pics would be cool.

Im a........well I cant remember my name hmmmmm ^^^

Im the one in the White T shirt

hang on ill set you up Kev...

Left to right

Joe Mags

NYCStev - Steve

Treker

Dram - Tyler

Me :D

Vader

What I wrote is how I know everyone anyways.

Cool.
I remembered NYCsteve from the Boomer GTG.
Always nice to put faces with names.

Thanks!

OK I will admit that I did not think you Douche's had it in you...6 trucks is respectable for a Gathering :D But to have a true bonafide GTG:D You need 10 trucks and a striper :p or a bald skinny paramedic that is immune to Habienero sauce and is rather fond of Hispanic's....In other words a catcher ;) :D Maybe next time fellas.........................:p

Dominick572 said:

Left to right

Joe Mags - Joe

NYCStev - Steve

Treker - Scott

Dram - Tyler

Me Dominick

Vader - Shockey :)

What I wrote is how I know everyone anyways.

Added more names to the faces..

TheSickness said:
OK I will admit that I did not think you Douche's had it in you...6 trucks is respectable for a Gathering :D But to have a true bonafide GTG:D You need 10 trucks and a striper :p or a bald skinny paramedic that is immune to Habienero sauce and is rather fond of Hispanic's....In other words a catcher ;) :D Maybe next time fellas.........................:p
Well, we had three times the number of trucks at this Northeast GTG than the VTCoA Long Island Chapter GTG, There were half naked women (at the beach) maybe they were strippers, who knows, Dominick isn't bald but he keeps his hair closely cropped, I got heart burn from the Italian hero Big Steve brought, (my digestive problems, nothing to do with the sandwich). We smoked cigars, I have grey hair, the all important beer was consumed, etc. etc. sounds to me like Patrick should weigh in on this one and officially sanction this as a VTCoA GTG! :p

joemags54 said:
Well, we had three times the number of trucks at this Northeast GTG than the VTCoA Long Island Chapter GTG, There were half naked women (at the beach) maybe they were strippers, who knows, Dominick isn't bald but he keeps his hair closely cropped, I got heart burn from the Italian hero Big Steve brought, (my digestive problems, nothing to do with the sandwich). We smoked cigars, I have grey hair, the all important beer was consumed, etc. etc. sounds to me like Patrick should weigh in on this one and officially sanction this as a VTCoA GTG! :p

Sure as hell sounds to me that you qualify.:D :rock:

NE GTG should be considered an official VTCoA GTG.

As Joemags stated, all the criteria was met. We were just missing the banner. We already know where Silverback stands on the issue. Patrick???

TREKER said:
NE GTG should be considered an official VTCoA GTG.

As Joemags stated, all the criteria was met. We were just missing the banner. We already know where Silverback stands on the issue. Patrick???

3+ im my opinion is considered a GTG..you guys looked like you had a blast :rock:

Front Page for your 'smaller' GTG :star:

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
3+ im my opinion is considered a GTG..you guys looked like you had a blast :rock:

Front Page for your 'smaller' GTG :star:

-Red

Most kind.... Thank you... :rock:

Big ups for nycstev for taking over the reins and making this thing happen. :congrats:

Sounds like a great Idea. The only problem is now I have to sell the Truck
to pay for all the Mods!

Steve

Damn, I missed another GTG.

I will have to work on this.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back