NOS scares Cobra...

Nowwhat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was a one in a thousand.....

I never drive around with my Nos unless I am on the way to the track....and if I do it isn't hooked up....

but today....I refilled my Bottle for this Friday and as you may recall I had a little mishap last week when my bottle got to hot and the safety valve let go....

Soooo...at the speed shop today I hooked the line up so I could moniter the pressure on the drive home (92 degrees today)....

Coming home via the Pacific Coast Hwy a Cobra kept pulling up next to me and revving, down shofting etc...I think he had cut outs opened up....seemed like a nice enough guy but...I was on the phone and was having trouble hearing over his motor....

As we came along side again I just hit my purge button....man he turned around so fast I thought he was going to break his neck ...:D ....then I just got a big thumbs up as he drove away.....slowly......

Where do you purge out of?

Hehehee....

It was funny as hell just cause he was such a good sport about it...The nos purges out the front grill and I had the front of the truck right at his opened side window..

Reminded me of the time A guy ran my Dad off the road when I was 10 or so...the guy got out of his truck carrying an axe handle.....My Dad got out very calmly and said softly "What kind of dumb mother phuggar brings an axe handle to a gun fight"...then my dad pulled his .45 from the small of his back....:D ....now that guy changed his mind real quick.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back