Not bad for an automatic :-)

Roe Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2005 Quad cab with Belanger headers, high flow cat mids, stock cat-back, standard Roe Racing Supercharger kit with water / meth injection added. No other mods. First graph is actual power as dyno tested.

This is SAE corrected for the cooler temperature:

We just did a standard cab with upgraded pistons and 10 psi also. It maxxed out the standard injectors we supply and stock pump at 688 RWHP.

Regards,
Sean

Roe Racing said:
We just did a standard cab with upgraded pistons and 10 psi also. It maxxed out the standard injectors we supply and stock pump at 688 RWHP.

Regards,
Sean

Sean, I have a smaller pulley for my Roe that I havent installed yet. I should see around 10LBS....What injector to you suggest?...how about the pump?..

TNVIPER said:
Sean, I have a smaller pulley for my Roe that I havent installed yet. I should see around 10LBS....What injector to you suggest?...how about the pump?..

Are you running stock pistons:dontknow:

Congrats Sean:rock: That's some good #'s on a QC:D

TNVIPER said:
Sean's injectors were fine with my setup (Stock pump) with the smaller SC pulley.

You will of course have to change your tune (more fuel and pull a little timing).

Bone said:
You will of course have to change your tune (more fuel and pull a little timing).

Yeah, I plan on getting a tune done at the same time the pulley is installed...when I can get time...arrrghhh..:(

What?? Only 100 ftlbs than me. I got 481Ftlb with Just stage 2. Is that like a very conservative amount with the supercharger?????

Annu Kumar said:
Yeah the paxton advertises 200 Hp. Maybe that's on a Rc:dontknow:

The paxton gives more boost out of the box...ROE is made to keep stock internals but can be boosted further with a smaller pulley (as I will be doing)...and the 200 is at the crank I believe...RWHP is going to be ~40HP less...

Also, PEAK gain doesn't mean a whole lot Annu. It's the gains across the powerband or "under the curve" that means the most. That's where the Roe S/C really shines. :rock:

ViperTruck2933 said:
Also, PEAK gain doesn't mean a whole lot Annu. It's the gains across the powerband or "under the curve" that means the most. That's where the Roe S/C really shines. :rock:

Ok so from Like 0 to 100 with two identical trucks one with the roe and one with the Paxton which one would pull?? And yeah I love the low end grunt of the positive displacement blower

Annu Kumar said:
Ok so from Like 0 to 100 with two identical trucks one with the roe and one with the Paxton which one would pull?? And yeah I love the low end grunt of the positive displacement blower
Paxton, but thats not really fair as the paxton "stock" is 8lbs of boost and the roe is only(claimed) 5.6lbs.

Annu Kumar said:
The Roe makes TONS more torque down low.

Assuming both trucks hook up, the Roe truck should easily win 0-100. The Paxton truck will make bigger hp up top though and should win a top end race.

I have a ROE, and I love it.

This coming race season is going to see several ROE trucks putting down good numbers that equal or better some of the existing Paxton times. It is just a matter of product maturity on the market. Paxton has been around for a while and people have played and pushed it. Now the ROE product is seeing the same experimentation. We should get some better apples to apples comparisons now.

But the real question is install and tuning. Get what you can get installed and tuned and you will not be disappointed. Joe Donovan does on sight tuning. He will be tuning my truck after he finishes my engine. So us ROE guys have an option even if no one local can do it.

tinygiants said:
This coming race season is going to see several ROE trucks putting down good numbers that equal or better some of the existing Paxton times.

...once again, where are the roe times? I have yet to see one good one. The roe is a good product, safe and reliable; but I have yet to see it actualy lay down some real times...

BigRed460 said:
...once again, where are the roe times? I have yet to see one good one. The roe is a good product, safe and reliable; but I have yet to see it actualy lay down some real times...
Just wait for this coming season.
I know that Bone has a truck to watch for.
700hpoddesey should be in the thick of it.
I believe my truck is going to surprise more than a few. I will have traction and decent HP. But you are right, to this point my numbers are mediocre.
I am sure there are others I did not mention. It will be interesting to see the timeslip section come June.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back