Not enough can be said about the guys at Roe.....

EODSRT-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DSC06522.jpg

I am in heaven right now!!

It looks like you are going to have a Merry Christmas.:)

Bill.

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :D

Is that the new polished whipple SC'r?:dontknow:

LOOKS BADAZZ!!:rock: :rock:

OOOOO man thats the one i want! :)

Does Sean do an exchange program ? :)

Awesome! When you install it race a Lysholm Roe!

That Whipple...........on paper whoops the shit out of the Lysholm.... When I get one I'll keep it real and pait'er blue! :)

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: What is taking so long.............................................................................................................................................................lets go man!:rock: :burnout:

Wait a minute....Roe does a whipple now??? What did I miss???? How much is it? And why is it faster than the Lysholm? Man....I am inching closer and closer.....I just need the cash cause my mind is made up and I have a guy at work that does work on engines.:)

WOW, that is sweet. Another VAB member. I want to see and hear that in person. Let me know when its done.

bigike said:
1100 cfm vs 2100 cfm

Don't know that it's quite that drastic of a difference:dontknow: :dontknow:

I think someone had said the whipple flows between 5-10% more air:dontknow:

Either or there both sweet!!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back