not so newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

avmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello everyone I was on the other web site but had gotten busy and been away for awhile. you Guys have done a great job with the site and with the VTCOA. I wanted to get in on the ground floor but life just threw me a bunch of curvs. So with that said I would like some information on joining the VTCOA. hope to see you guys soon.

Welcome, glad your here...

You are already a member

Cool beans bro, gotta luv Patrick and Jack they did an awesome job for us!:rock:

No member dues here bro, but ya can make donations of $25 to keeping us alive, pm patrick if interested:D

Welcome over Avmech, glad you found us. Post a pic of your truck. Curve balls are sometimes all we get...........this site is quite the relief from them for many of us!!

patrick

Welcome Bud! 'Bout time.:D :D

avmech said:
hello everyone I was on the other web site but had gotten busy and been away for awhile. you Guys have done a great job with the site and with the VTCOA. I wanted to get in on the ground floor but life just threw me a bunch of curvs. So with that said I would like some information on joining the VTCOA. hope to see you guys soon.

Greetings..... again.
Welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back