not so newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

avmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello everyone I was on the other web site but had gotten busy and been away for awhile. you Guys have done a great job with the site and with the VTCOA. I wanted to get in on the ground floor but life just threw me a bunch of curvs. So with that said I would like some information on joining the VTCOA. hope to see you guys soon.

Welcome, glad your here...

You are already a member

Cool beans bro, gotta luv Patrick and Jack they did an awesome job for us!:rock:

No member dues here bro, but ya can make donations of $25 to keeping us alive, pm patrick if interested:D

Welcome over Avmech, glad you found us. Post a pic of your truck. Curve balls are sometimes all we get...........this site is quite the relief from them for many of us!!

patrick

Welcome Bud! 'Bout time.:D :D

avmech said:
hello everyone I was on the other web site but had gotten busy and been away for awhile. you Guys have done a great job with the site and with the VTCOA. I wanted to get in on the ground floor but life just threw me a bunch of curvs. So with that said I would like some information on joining the VTCOA. hope to see you guys soon.

Greetings..... again.
Welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back