Not the correct forum but..

Video really does no justice for these cars man! You really gotta hear them in person and/or while riding in them to understand. My girls uncle owns a Lambo Dealership here in California so ive had my fair share of rides(ill never make enough to own one myself lol). CONGRATS ON THE PURCHASE MAN!!!!!

LOL good one,

you know what funny thought, While you in here arguing about how fast or slow my stuff is, Im out driving the Lambo and racing my buddie in my Porsche lol..

I wish i was as cool as you are... Maybe someday ill be as cool as you and be able to get a supercharged srt10..

As long as men pay for blow jobs you should never be out of a job, from the looks of it your holding down the Canadian market

LOL good one,

you know what funny thought, While you in here arguing about how fast or slow my stuff is, Im out driving the Lambo and racing my buddie in my Porsche lol..

I wish i was as cool as you are... Maybe someday ill be as cool as you and be able to get a supercharged srt10..

hey guy, it was just a joke. but I've driven a the same car you have and honesty I wasn't impressed. Especially when we got passed buy a near stock 2013 5.0 at over 100 mph. I just think that you’re an asshole that likes to throw shit in people faces. That’s all. Have a great day.

Damn……Cant really say much to that.

really. u starting with me again.

Are you two done yet? We get it, you don't like each other.

Don't be a buzzkill, maybe dowurk will get hopped up on pain pills and ken wl be his normal gay self and it could get interesting:chain:

Nice ride though man.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back