Nov. 15th Florida Panhandle cruise n eat.......

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
.....Let's sign up and see how many we can get together for Sat. Nov. 15. Sounds like we need to iron out some details but it looks like we should meet up, go eat at Hooter's and maybe a cruise over to Emerald Coast Dragway in Holt.

Copy and paste, boys!

1. EMT/SRT

.....Let's sign up and see how many we can get together for Sat. Nov. 15. Sounds like we need to iron out some details but it looks like we should meet up, go eat at Hooter's and maybe a cruise over to Emerald Coast Dragway in Holt.

Copy and paste, boys!

1. EMT/SRT
2. John02SS
3. 6pak ??

I am in Japan right now, But I will be in SC during that time, and visiting family in Avon Park, FL. My father lives there. But, I will be coming from DC to SC, to FL, i am on about 30 days of leave to roam the streets so, yea i will be there. Hopefully see ya'll at the 22nd GTG.

If nothing else, I got a few friends that live in Crestview so we can hit it up there. Or my house in Pace, or my shop in Pensacola. We can get Big Blacky clean! :D

I want to meet as many of you as I can. I have made some good contacts on this forum, plus it gets me through the days here in Japan when life sucks. Plus i am excited to see a lot of these trucks for some new MODS ideas,

John02SS said:
If nothing else, I got a few friends that live in Crestview so we can hit it up there. Or my house in Pace, or my shop in Pensacola. We can get Big Blacky clean! :D
Okay we can do that, i just want her to look nice to turn some heads & get her much needed attention

Big Worm said:
Is there a Car Wash around, since I will have to clean the Bugs off
There should not be any bugs at that time of the year.:rock:

Hey have any of the FLORIDA boys thought about going to SEBRING FLA, do a little track time?

BTTT

1. EMT/SRT
2. John02SS
3. 6pak ??
4. FlyingLow
5. Big Worm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back