Nov. 15th Florida Panhandle cruise n eat.......

Usually friday is test and tune and saturdays are bracket races. let me call the track manager and find out

I figured we'd just wait til closer to Nov. to get a meeting time coordinated. :dontknow:

I'm detailing it really good this weekend, so Sunday night we should have some cut, buffed, and Zaino'd pics!

Are we still wanting to meet and eat at HOOTERS in Crestview and cruise over to Holt to the races? If so, it will only be a 1 hour drive to Crestview and then another 20 minutes to Holt. Sounds good to me. Any other suggestions?

Looks like I'm going to be in Miss that weekend. I'm in my buddies wedding that weekend, and I can't talk him out of it, so looks like I gotta go! :D

I talked to G-Man yesterday, he said hes going to make it out.

1. EMT/SRT
2. John02SS
3. 6pak ??
4. FlyingLow
5. Big Worm
6. Jeffboyette
7. GeeMan Thanks for the wheel.

1. EMT/SRT
2. EMT's cousin with the 08 Challenger.
3. 6pak ??
4. FlyingLow
5. Big Worm
6. Jeffboyette

1. EMT/SRT
3. 6pak ??
4. FlyingLow
5. Big Worm
6. Jeffboyette

6pak? you still have a question mark! Jeff, what do we need to meet at Hooters in Crestview? And what kind of racing is Saturday afternoon at Holt?

Okay so I'll plan it.

I say we eat at Hooters @ NOON. We'll have plenty of time to eat and BS there before the gates open at 3pm at Emerald Coast Dragway. I think it is about a 25 min drive from Crestview to the dragway. Sound good? If no one shows up I guess it will be my QC and an orange Challenger cruisin by our lonesome.

1. EMT/SRT
3. 6pak ??
4. FlyingLow
5. Big Worm
6. Jeffboyette

Looks like we will have 2- silver QC's, 2-black RC's, a Challenger, and a red RC.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back