Nov 2009 VTCoA TOTM Nominations

i nominate JimTeTe

Jim ........................ GREAT looking TRUCK !!!!

JimTeTe said:
Gonna do my best for the NE Trucks and Drivers.

Nowipes3.jpg

RearTrk1.jpg

All-Mods2sm-1.jpg

ViperHood2-1.jpg

ViperHood3-1.jpg

JTruck12.jpg

NewCov2.jpg

JimsTruck.jpg

There this about sums it up ......

2004 RED RC - Bassani Headers, JMB mids w/Hi-flow cats, Magnaflow Exhaust, Black Tonneau Cover, 16% Window Tint, Bed Stripes-Black w/Gold Skull, Alteeza Tail Lights, JMB-CAI & Catch Can, R/window Decal, Windsheild Banner - All Gold w/red, JMB Radiator Cover & Fuse Box Cover - Brushed Metel w/red lettering, Billet Hood Scoop Grille, Stinkers 2” Rear Drop Kit, Centerforce Clutch and Hydraulics Kit upgrade. X-metal Throttle Body, SCT Tuner w/Max. HP Tune. Debadged, Raptor Shift Light, Super Snake Hood, Vinyl Hood Logo’s …

Thanks to All for the opportunity .....

Jim

Attachments

• DSC02346.jpg
    DSC02346.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC02387.jpg
    DSC02387.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC02400.jpg
    DSC02400.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 36
Prof said:
I will send in the contribution in his name...unless someone objects...he is a member here but has never posted. I see him often at car shows...would that be acceptable or not?

Roy

Yes Roy....

It does not matter how the star happens, I'm not going to vet each star to see how it occured. The star just needs to be visible before I put the poll together on the 25th :D

viperhauler said:
the membership's a membership as far as i'm concerned...look at it as a blessing?????

all he said was he had to have a star by his name...not how it got there;) right?

Right........

Thanks Viper - Appreciate the Nomination - here's a couple more

Newest9.jpg

Newest5.jpg

Newest6.jpg

Thanks Again ......... Jim

Thanks Bud ....... lot-a- TLC there ya know .... and lots a great stuff from the folks on this site, Thanks for that .....

Jim

Brat said:
Why is that:dontknow:

Earl he is just a very quiet retired (Chrysler) life long MOPAR guy. He is a super guy with a huge amount of knowledge, but is not comfortable on the internet. I would do well with some of his qualities;)

There are literally thousands of members here who have never posted.

Prof said:
Earl he is just a very quiet retired (Chrysler) life long MOPAR guy. He is a super guy with a huge amount of knowledge, but is not comfortable on the internet. I would do well with some of his qualities;)

There are literally thousands of members here who have never posted.
Got you,well maybe one day he will post and pass on some of his knowledge to help the rest of us.btw I was just wondering,and yes you are correct there are a lot that dont post and thats a shame.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back