• Psycho Mythic

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • HaroldD

Votes: 12 11.0%
  • bclark05

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, this is a very close month.... Beautiful trucks once again. Never seen this much campaigning for TOTM before. What happens if there is a tie???

I get the final vote...

Nope, not in the rules, but see my sig, it says Truck of the Month Adjudicator

and no split screens

and I don't vote based on color/ QC or RC / Friend or Not a friend /.......

I keep an open mind ( and use the Wife and Daughter to help)

ViperJeff said:
Nope, not in the rules, but see my sig, it says Truck of the Month Adjudicator

and no split screens

and I don't vote based on color/ QC or RC / Friend or Not a friend /.......

I keep an open mind ( and use the Wife and Daughter to help)

I hope for not one second you think I am being serious about my inquiries. ;)

It is just interesting that this has not come up before.

You know, I'd run but so many 06 black trucks have already one this year. :eek:

Come to think of it... Lets just say there are approx 10,000 SRT Rams. It would take almost 70 years for every truck to be TOTM :eek: Wonder where this site will be by then... And how many SRT Rams will still even be around... Come to think of it, how many members will even still be alive here..:confused:

Brat said:
Lets hear your thoughs about it.

IMO it's BS he was even nominated. The guy has never made a post, his star was paid for by somebody else, he does not contribute in any way to this forum... hell, I don't thing he even knows about this poll- Last Activity: 05-19-2009 :confused:

But hey, that's just me:dontknow:

Jim's got my vote...no offense to Mythic or any other nominees, but Jim's truck is squeaky clean, and better and better everytime l see it... loved Treker's post about the tailpipe, lol....Plus, Jim's truck is Red....

LoveThisTruck said:
IMO it's BS he was even nominated. The guy has never made a post, his star was paid for by somebody else, he does not contribute in any way to this forum... hell, I don't thing he even knows about this poll- Last Activity: 05-19-2009 :confused:

I think the truck looks great but I have to agree with LoveThisTruck on this one...just my opinion though;)

My only thing is that im sure there were several other supporting members that use this site every day that wanted to run this month that couldnt because of this, but im sure Jeff had already thought all that through before he allowed it anyway. Either way, looks like Mr. TeTe has this the contest covered:rock:

Last edited:
TREKER said:

Come to think of it... Lets just say there are approx 10,000 SRT Rams. It would take almost 70 years for every truck to be TOTM :eek: Wonder where this site will be by then... And how many SRT Rams will still even be around... Come to think of it, how many members will even still be alive here..:confused:
I was talking with someone one evening, and figured it up, with the members here, and no repeats it would take I think 5 years or so to go thru everyone:)
that is here on the forum not the total members or anything, or total trucks

LoveThisTruck said:
I can't believe Illinios Ron got so many votes:confused:
LoveThisTruck said:
IMO it's BS he was even nominated. The guy has never made a post, his star was paid for by somebody else (prof), he does not contribute in any way to this forum... hell, I don't thing he even knows about this poll- Last Activity: 05-19-2009 :confused:

Psycho Mythic said:
I think the truck looks great but I have to agree with LoveThisTruck on this one...just my opinion though;)
My only thing is that im sure there were several other supporting members that use this site every day that wanted to run this month that couldnt because of this

no just you, i agree completely. :rock:

Last edited:
TREKER said:

I thought it was a very good observation and something that I have always considered. What if?

I usually am the last one to vote each month.

I don't really think this will come down to a tie, there is always a surge

in 70 years..........every RAM SRT-10 will have made it to the front page including the totaled ones.......

I'll be retired and living in Hawaii with my toes dangling in the surf

:D

Don't give up yet,there's still one full day of voting to go

Ping.................Still taking votes

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back