Nov. 22 Track Day near Macon Ga.

MAN!! I went to bed too early Saturday, didn't I???

Wait! Hmm...:hmmmm: NAH!! I had fun too! And I wasn't cold!!! :D:D:D:D

ntw0rk said:
MAN!! I went to bed too early Saturday, didn't I???

Wait! Hmm...:hmmmm: NAH!! I had fun too! And I wasn't cold!!! :D:D:D:D
I guess you were playing poker.:D

SilvrSRT10 said:
I guess you were playing poker.:D

Hehehehe!! No comment! I plead the fifth!:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:

SilvrSRT10 said:
Speaking of :marchmellow::marchmellow:......5 0 Bait......you make it home OK???

:hmmmm: Anybody have his number? He hasn't been on the forum since the 21st.

Would be nice to know he made it home safely!

ntw0rk said:

Maybe got to thinking about that "drink" and decided to bail ? :D :D :D

HOT RAM said:
If I had to choose between poker and wheelchair races I know which I would pick ;) :D

I dunno Nelson, the wheelchair shinannigans were absolutely funny.. I still choose staying out in the cold to watch what unfolds..

ntw0rk said:

I have his number. It's kind of late so I'll try him tomorrow. Everything was good up to Columbia, SC where we parted ways.

Talked to 5 0 Bait. Told me to lose his number and he never wants to talk to and of us ever again.:dontknow: Gee.....Think we made a good impression on him?

Naa, He's alright. Trying to locate a firewire cable so he can post some vids. This should be interesting. For those who don't want to be incriminated, contact him for his Paypal info.:D

SilvrSRT10 said:
Talked to 5 0 Bait. Told me to lose his number and he never wants to talk to and of us ever again.:dontknow: Gee.....Think we made a good impression on him?

Naa, He's alright. Trying to locate a firewire cable so he can post some vids. This should be interesting. For those who don't want to be incriminated, contact him for his Paypal info.:D
crap! I gotta make a paypal payment:D

From Brian Anderson:

I thought things went very smoothly. Dont think we could have asked for better turnout. Great bunch of people too....cool to hang out with.

Thanks again for getting things organized and inviting me out.

I have no problem with you posting my contact information if someone wants it...

Thanks again!!

Brian

Bone said:
From Brian Anderson:

To which I say Brian Anderson is going to get :hahaha:heavy breathing hang up phone calls late at night.. And in the back ground 10,000 chimps will be shitting... The noise will be so hideous I can't begin to describe it here or some of you may :afraid:flee from the forum. So, I calculate he'll be regretting that statement really quick..:laugh:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back