Nov. 22 Track Day near Macon Ga.

Friday Hooters

Sat about 6pm my place for Venom Power's masterpiece brisket.

Taliban Dan working on Ironhead's truck (Boomer's throttle body). Also installed underdrive pulley.

Attachments

• tali.JPG
    tali.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 39
  • under.JPG
    under.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 31
Bone said:
Friday Hooters

Sat about 6pm my place for Venom Power's masterpiece brisket.
I sure wish were able to be there. Have a great time everyone.

Bill.

Bone said:
Taliban Dan working on Ironhead's truck (Boomer's throttle body). Also installed underdrive pulley.

iM HERE TO TELL YOU GUY IF YOUR HERE IN TOWN FOR WHAT EVER AND YOU DONT HAVE DAN LOOK AT YOUR TRUCK YOU ARE FREAKING NUTS ,,,HE IS ONE DAMN GOOD GUY ,,,HE NOT ONLY FOUND ANTHONY,S ELECTRICAL PROB IN LIKE 5 MINS ,THAT NO ONE COULD DO ,,HE SPENT OVER 4 HOURS GETTING MY XMETAL T/B TO IDLE LIKE ONE FINE CAT ,,,,HE HAD TO REMOVE IT OVER 4 TIMES THAT I COUNTED TO GET IT RIGHT ,,,,
AND WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE ,EVERY THING HE DID AND SHOWED ME ,IN THE SHOP ,,,DID I SAY IN THE SHOP !!!!

AND HE NEVER ONCE TRIED TO GIVE A BUNCH OF DOUBLE TALK ON THE PROBLEM,,,TOLD ME STRAIGHT UP AND SHOWED ME STRAIGHT UP ,,,HELL I MIGHT KIDNAP HIM AN HAUL HIS ASS TO HOUSTON!!!!

IT MIGHT PISS AFEW OFF BUT HERE IS SHOP ADDRESS

PLEASE SEND YOUR JUNK TO HIM HE CAN MAKE IT WORK

810 CORDER RD
Warner Robins,Ga--478-923-0000

Last edited:
I made it home at 4 pm

drove 10+ hrs

almost 700 miles

detours and delays all the way !

I could have done it in 9 to 9 1/2 hrs and about 625 miles if not for the interstate being closed off at ???????????,dang........I am so tired I don't remember where now ?

btw.....I had a GREAT time and got to meet even more cool members !

Remind to tell y'all about the guy hitting on me and flchub and Big Dave
better yet,just ask Tony :D

Last edited:
HOT RAM said:
I made it home at 4 pm

drove 10+ hrs

almost 700 miles

detours and delays all the way !

I could have done it in 9 to 9 1/2 hrs and about 625 miles if not for the interstate being closed off at ???????????,dang........I am so tired I don't remember where now ?

btw.....I had a GREAT time and got to meet even more cool members !

Remind to tell y'all about the guy hitting on me and flchub and Big Dave
better yet,just ask Tony :D
What time did you leave and which way did you go? 5 0 Bait (Frank) and I left about 10 I think but didn't go near Atlanta. We headed NE out of Macon which took us to I-20. Then through Columbia, SC. I turned North up 77 to Charlotte then 85 to Greensboro and Durham. A little more back roads but a better drive. Got here about 5:30. Glad you made it home safe.

Now the guy in the bar was a nuisance. I thought I was going to be able to avoid him until Stinker pointed him in my direction. Man was he fried. He wanted to arm wrestle me then asked me why I was just standing there. Thanks Stinker. I don't think he would have noticed me until you said "Hey, go look at the big guy" like I was some kind of sideshow attraction.

Glad you guys made it home safely!

Nelson, it was great seeing you again! Always a pleasure. You are definitely one of the good guys!!

Big Dave, it was nice to meet you, and I enjoyed our conversation last night sitting around the fire! Next time you come to Disney, you need to let me know!!

Stinker said:
LOLOL just helping ya out there bud:D
I liked it when he grabbed your hat and put it on. It was definitely a "Oh no you didn't" moment. Thought a couple times things might turn nasty. He was being all chummy with Nelson too.
ntw0rk said:
Glad you guys made it home safely!

Nelson, it was great seeing you again! Always a pleasure. You are definitely one of the good guys!!

Big Dave, it was nice to meet you, and I enjoyed our conversation last night sitting around the fire! Next time you come to Disney, you need to let me know!!
Good to meet you and your wife too Scott. Always enjoy talking about the parks and when I'm in your area again, I'll give you a shout. Hope you had a good trip home.

Last edited:
Stinker said:
LOLOL just helping ya out there bud:D

Stinker! Are you home already!??!

DAMN!!! That Challenger IS fast!!!

It was great seeing you and Joanne again bubba! Really enjoyed it!! We will be working on what we were talking about this morning, bank on it!!

:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:

LOLOL yeah got in a bit ago, had to go get lil Rooster and get licked to death:D

but had a sweet trip home, ran a sub thirteen at the track and got 22mpg on the way home:rock: dang I love that car:D

Ntwrk and baby doll...man it was good to see you guys again

tnviper glad to finally put a face with the voice:rock:

Eddie and Dawn.....as allways:rock:

Chub, i know your not on here but :congrats: :congrats: thanks

Brat.....jsut an awesome guy:marchmellow:

wait , this list could get very very long:D

glad to see everyone again and meet some new faces at the GTG:rock: :rock:

everyone was just off thehook:congrats: :congrats:
thanks to everyone.

and to Bone and Venom, the food and friends was jsut awesome:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Man if you havent attended a SE GTG, you really dont know what you are missing:p
From Shopping carts, to secruity guards, to NOS wheel chairs:D

all the people at the track jsut love the trucks and watching them run:rock:

we have to work this out to about every couple months:p

And to Venom Power and Ironhead, man ..........what can be said but thanks for comming:congrats:

:confused: :confused: i made it to houstons memorial herman hospital from perry in 11 hours flat 869 miles ,,,never let off it all the way 95 plus all the way here ,,,turned out becky has a bad case of flu and dragged her butt into work saturday just to get food poisoning from catered food the mens warehouse had brought in for a birthday party ,,,there is 18 women here from her work in hospital in rough shape ,,with the fever she had from flu ,,and stuff coming out both ends from food poisoning she got so dehydrated she passed out at home and oldest daughter hauled her in to emergency room ,they have an I.V. in each of here arms pumpimg fluids into her and the others,:( ,im on laptop with dial up service in room,,,going to sleep here in this chair tonight:mad: ,,cause i hate the nurse on this floor ,,,

Sorry guys i bailed and did not say good bye i did not want to ruin anyones good time with my bad news so i just got on my horse and rode it hard,,,but my girl comes first !

they are going to keep her here till tusday afternoon i think but im hoping to break her out of jail on monday ,,,if that big fat nurse cratchet says one more crappy thing to us i may need bailing out of the polky myself
bitch tryed to get me kicked out of room this morning when i got here ,,,after i called her an old battle axe ,,and she should go outside and sharpen her teeth on the concret sidewalk outside cause i was not going to leave ,,,,:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

Last edited:
Thanks Ironhead, we were all worried about you and yours bro,

but we are just glad you are both ok:rock: :rock:

and we all understood, Family always comes first my friend:rock:

Take good care of your lady and keep us posted:)

Ironhead said:
i made it to houstons memorial herman hospital from perry in 11 hours flat 869 miles ,,,never let off it all the way 95 plus all the way here ,,,turned out becky has a bad case of flu and dragged her butt into work saturday just to get food poisoning from catered food the mens warehouse had brought in for a birthday party ,,,there is 18 women here from her work in hospital in rough shape ,,with the fever she had from flu ,,and stuff coming out both ends from food poisoning she got so dehydrated she passed out at home and oldest daughter hauled her in to emergency room ,they have an I.V. in each of here arms pumpimg fluids into her and the others,,im on laptop with dial up service in room,,,going to sleep here in this chair tonight:mad: ,,cause i hate the nurse on this floor ,,,

Sorry guys i bailed and did not say good bye i did not want to ruin anyones good time with my bad news so i just got on my horse and rode it hard,,,but my girl comes first !

they are going to keep her here till tusday afternoon i think but im hoping to break her out of jail on monday ,,,if that big fat nurse cratchet says one more crappy thing to us i may need bailing out of the polky myself
bitch tryed to get me kicked out of room this morning when i got here ,,,after i called her an old battle axe ,,and she should go outside and sharpen her teeth on the concret sidewalk outside cause i was not going to leave ,,,,:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

I was sorry to hear that your wife was sick, but I am glad you made it home safely!! No need to apologize for taking off either! You can bet your sweet ass I would have done the same damn thing!!!

Good seeing you again Ironhead!!! Hope she recovers quickly!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back