Nov. 22 Track Day near Macon Ga.

Fuggers, this will end up in the offensive section soon. good work jimi!!

need to play with ringtunes to get that shit out my head!!! what a bunch of pole smokers!!! damn!

eddie102870 said:
you already had it downloaded?:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :D

You kidding me? I was rockin' that song on the way here.. I was all over the cab with it.. I have a massive music selection, mostly of older stuff... 50's 60's 70's 80's 90's... I loves me some tunes..

Dang! Wish I didn't have to work today so we could leave earlier!

See you phuggers around 8:30 - 9:00... I'll make sure Clint puts his lipstick on before we get there!! ;)

ntw0rk said:
Dang! Wish I didn't have to work today so we could leave earlier!

See you phuggers around 8:30 - 9:00... I'll make sure Clint puts his lipstick on before we get there!! ;)
you'll prolly see a silver flash on the way Scott!!!:D :D :D :p

as I go by!!!

eddie102870 said:
:D
we can all chip in if she cost more than you got:D rentals can be expensive

All you need is a tire patch kit...an airpump, and some KY.:p :D

Safe travels everyone...:driver: Earl has a cooler for ya'll / Eddie...anything you want thawed can be pulled when he gets there..The Brats only take an hour or so to thaw. As promised...there is some Summer in there...and some Shine.:marchmellow:

NBT said:
All you need is a tire patch kit...an airpump, and some KY.:p :D

Safe travels everyone...:driver: Earl has a cooler for ya'll / Eddie...anything you want thawed can be pulled when he gets there..The Brats only take an hour or so to thaw. As promised...there is some Summer in there...and some Shine.:marchmellow:
thanks so much bro. antnee needs to get in on the shine...:D

It's 9:51.. Me and Ironleg are gonna go try and find this track. Try to get a dyno in early.. My cell is on if yall need to reach out and touch someone....

Venom Power said:
It's 9:51.. Me and Ironleg are gonna go try and find this track. Try to get a dyno in early.. My cell is on if yall need to reach out and touch someone....

Brian Anderson said he will be at the Chevy dealership after lunch on Friday and probably all day on Sat.

PM me for Brian's cell too.

Venom Power said:
it aint hard to find go through town and its on the left . hard to miss

FATJACK said:
Eddie, Jimi wants you to bring your drag radials.
they are loaded up. he text'd me earlier. stinker is bringing the lug nuts and socket but he will need a jack and wratchet. i wasnt gonna take them so i wouldnt be tempted to run....lol

FATJACK said:
He said you could make all the passes you want in his truck....or my truck or Marks truck.
i havent shifted anything smaller than a 10 speed in 15 years:D

Back