Nov. 22 Track Day near Macon Ga.

Glad to hear Becky is OK James. Great to see all of you again. Its always nice to see the new members, too.

Anyone want some ChexMix?

Good times and a well needed break for me!!

Its always good to see you guys and meet the rest that I havent met.

So how fast can you come across a cop in the median? A couple of us know....

What's the top speed of the nitrous powered wheel chair? hehehe

These are always fun. Everyone always has a blast. There's just too many people to thank!!!!! I appreciated all the concern for me and hope you all see that things are looking up!!! Looking forward to more gtg's and fun even if I dont have the truck, I'm still part of the family and you cant get rid of me that fast.....:argh: :argh: :argh: :D

Ironhead: hope your wife gets better quick.... sorry to see this stuff happen especially when you were that far away.

ironhead i hope everything is well!!! man sorry to hear it but you got your priorities right

I made it into Houston just under 12 hours. The interstates were full of fools driving 100+.. PERFECT! So I had plenty radar shields.

Glad you made it James. Even gladder you didn't get stopped. I was worried about you last night. I would have ran with you had I known sooner. Tell the missus I said hello and I hope she gets better soon. I have your stuff (radio and cooler). We'll meet one day this week.. Take care buddy..

Oh and a SE GTG can't be beat, there's no arguing THAT!!! I WILL be at the next one.

One little small story for the masses:D

We left the fine establishment of Bones:rock: :rock:

we were all out of fuel, everyone I think was on EEEEEEEEEEEEE!

we made it to an exit off the hwy and FATJACK did such a MASSIVE burnout that when we got to the station he opened his rear cover and smoke poured out the entire time we were there:rock: :burnout:

When we left, we all took off like SRT's should:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

and I think everyone passed a poor ol chevy truck at about 120mph! LOLOLOL

at least 10 of us:D

but I passed mark griff jsut before the exit ramp and nailed it, got to the bottom of the ramp and there was a very nasty bump that wasnt designed for a 120mph exit:D the challenger started drifting sideways and I had to let out , about that time Griff strolls by about 2 inches from my Mirror!!LOLOL

I get back under controll and the race is on!:burnout: :burnout:

Well we get up to ...........149mph! and Mark slams on braakees!!!

jsut as I get stopped Borden is eating my rear tailights trying to get stopped!LOOLOL

we look over and one of GA's finest in a SRT 8 is in the middle of the hwy:argh:

so we politly toodle by..................................and haul ass to the motel:D

I think I passed yall up while you were getting fuel cuz I sure was trying to catch up but never saw anyone. None of yall were at the Holiday Inn when I got there except for SilverSRT10 and sleepy Brat.. OH one correction Tony.. That there was a HOTEL...;)

Venom Power said:
I think I passed yall up while you were getting fuel cuz I sure was trying to catch up but never saw anyone. None of yall were at the Holiday Inn when I got there except for SilverSRT10 and sleepy Brat.. OH one correction Tony.. That there was a HOTEL...;)
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

guys thanks again for the awesome time. as always its a pleasure seeing everyone again. id say it would be cool if we all lived close together but i dont know if i could survive. Bone thanks for letting us invade your home. it was a blast. as always the parking lot was fun. no one got hurt or arrested(a major accomplishment this time) Anthony awesome food. Race tracks isnt the same if your not racing, but i did get my truck on the dyno and get it tuned. we saw some fast cars saturday. thanks again guys

Borden's SRT said:
What's the top speed of the nitrous powered wheel chair? hehehe

You be the judge..

TOASTIEEEE
VTCOAMacon2008089.jpg

Last edited:
SilvrSRT10 said:
What time did you leave and which way did you go? 5 0 Bait (Frank) and I left about 10 I think but didn't go near Atlanta. We headed NE out of Macon which took us to I-20. Then through Columbia, SC. I turned North up 77 to Charlotte then 85 to Greensboro and Durham. A little more back roads but a better drive. Got here about 5:30. Glad you made it home safe.

Now the guy in the bar was a nuisance. I thought I was going to be able to avoid him until Stinker pointed him in my direction. Man was he fried. He wanted to arm wrestle me then asked me why I was just standing there. Thanks Stinker. I don't think he would have noticed me until you said "Hey, go look at the big guy" like I was some kind of sideshow attraction.

I left at ten 'til 5 ? maybe ten 'til 6 :confused: :dontknow: :confused:

It was a VERY short night,I do know that :D

I took 129 up to 441 to I-85

Pretty deserted so early and was making good time until I got detoured at Spartanburg,SC.Just had the interstate closed.No detour directions,no explanations,just shut it down.:dontknow:

Then took I-77 to I-81 (after getting back on I-85) that was around 10 am

Still got here by 4 pm and fed the dogs,unpacked and cooked supper
Only stopped once

Great meeting you ! :rock:

ok i brought the wife home today not too much worse for the ware lol
she looks a bit pale but she wont have to be shot :D
Thanks Nelson for the offer dude your a great dude !,,hope to see ya in PC

Stinker said:
Thanks Ironhead, we were all worried about you and yours bro,

but we are just glad you are both ok:rock: :rock:

and we all understood, Family always comes first my friend:rock:

Take good care of your lady and keep us posted:)
What he said Ironhead. Glad you got there alright and that she is going to be alright.

It was good to meet you. If I ever need help putting a tonneau cover on, I know who to call. We made a good team.:D

SilvrSRT10 said:
What he said Ironhead. Glad you got there alright and that she is going to be alright.

It was good to meet you. If I ever need help putting a tonneau cover on, I know who to call. We made a good team.:D

thanks just dont let jack drill your holes:Dor any of your holes;)

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
thanks just dont let jack drill your holes:Dor any of your holes;)
That's always good advice. If there's any drilling to be done, do it yourself.:D

SilvrSRT10 said:
That's always good advice. If there's any drilling to be done, do it yourself.:D

And don't forget to bring your own drill ( a REAL drill :an 18 volt) :D

(and hole locating templates don't always work:( :mad: )

HOT RAM said:
And don't forget to bring your own drill ( a REAL drill :an 18 volt) :D

(and hole locating templates don't always work:( :mad: )
What's the matter Nelson. Didn't you like using Jacks "Bob The Builder" Drill ?
BTBdrill.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back