Nov. 22 Track Day near Macon Ga.

Roz-SRT said:
pics_shit-sandwich.jpg

Looks like Goose liver pate' on white bread.. That's a shit eating grin if I've ever seen one..

Venom Power said:
Looks like Goose liver pate' on white bread.. That's a shit eating grin if I've ever seen one..

Word.

Borden's SRT said:
I havent heard that song in so long, now that shit's in my head. fugger!!!!

So Borden - you bringing a friend??? :dontknow:

Ironhead said:
someone got directions to track from hotel ,,i need to be there at noon to get on dyno ,,????
go to reynolds,ga its on hwy 96 go straight through town track is on the east side about a mile, the chevy dealer is right beside the track. town only has 2 red lights so dont blink. take 341n to 96e to reynolds. if im not mistaken ft valley has a 5 way stop so pay attention.

eddie102870 said:
:D
we can all chip in if she cost more than you got:D rentals can be expensive

LMFAO!!!! :hahaha:

Borden, SIIHP. ;)

eddie102870 said:
go to reynolds,ga its on hwy 96 go straight through town track is on the east side about a mile, the chevy dealer is right beside the track. town only has 2 red lights so dont blink. take 341n to 96e to reynolds. if im not mistaken ft valley has a 5 way stop so pay attention.

thanks eddie:rock:

Bone said:
PM me for my address and phone number. Please don't post it.

Brian Anderson said he will be at the Chevy dealership after lunch on Friday and probably all day on Sat.

Long pants and helmets. I have a few helmets someone can borrow. They frown on ice bags on intakes (water on the track). Dry ice is fine, but it will be cool out anyhow.

Let us know when you want to eat over here? Friday? What time?

Go to Warner Robbins, GA and turn left. . . What's secretive about that Dave??? :dontknow: :eek: :p :D :D

Venom Power said:
HAHAHAHA I called Steve and played it off my iPod for him..
you already had it downloaded?:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back