Nov. 22 Track Day near Macon Ga.

Big Worm said:
Yea, it is bout time for me to hit the rack as well. I got to meet Nelson in Richmond, hopefully i do not get pulled over again but it will be dark and by then we will be out of Va, Dave, we will call you once we are on are way. Text me & nelson your cell phone number so we do not forget it some where's
I'll give you a call when I hit the road to see where you are. Nite-nite..zzzzzzzzzzz

FATJACK said:
They didn't waste any time gettin there did they!!!:rock: :rock:

Hellz no we didn't.. And I want to say that these small towns off the interstate SUCK!!! I can't stand driving 35 mph for an hour on a wide road..

Borden's SRT said:
what a bunch of pussies. i havent been to bed since 7 am yesterday. thats right bitches!!!!!:D :D :D :D :p :p

and i am tired as hell but still gotz things on my list to do..........

wtf did i put that beer now?

Take that back Steve.. I've been up since 6 am Wednesday morning and I'm still kickin'... I'm up and can't sleep. I already showered and walked around taking pictures. I'll have to start a media thread for this trip.. The food in the resturant here is not that good.

Last edited:
Streetgliderx said:
we have to have helmets???? what else do we need?

I still have that white helmet with the chin strap I used to wear on the short ass bus and when alone coloring.. :dontknow: Are those kinds authorized?

Bone's fridge is loaded with Texas Bar-B-Que. Are we going to wait until Saturday for the cookout or are we doing it tomorrow? Saturday more people will be here. There's still Hooters. Either day is fine by me I'm not the one calling shots. We'll have to run it by Dave and see what's best for him and his family. VERY NICE HOUSE. The driveway is a bit tricky for me but cool. I want to see how we're going to fit everyone on his property. We may need to borrow space from his neighbors.

im so tired i cant sleep ,,my ears are still buzzing ,,im sitting here in my red undies,my nose is stopped up ,,im drinking a gatoraid waiting for the benydrl to kick in ,,,there are no fidges in room bring your coolers,i forgot my 200 dollar new helmet i just bought for this GTG,and i need to take another dump ,,,goodnight :eek:

Last edited:
Stinker said:
When is this GTG?:dontknow:

where is it at:dontknow:

damned if i know we went down so many backwater hole towns i forgot were i was 5 hours ago,,i keep hearing the banjos from deliverance and warren betty squelling like a pig some were,, i just keeped following this one grey truck ,,hoping to find the big road ,,,

i seen a holiday inn sign and pulled in ,i hope im at right hotel,,and then i stunk up the bathroom :eek:

i need to wiegh my self after that 10 pound mc donalds dump i took twice ,,hell i think i dropped 15 pounds ,,,,,

Last edited:
hope you gomers are happy man my wife is pissed at me ,,,lol again ,,good thing the hound dog likes me more lol ,,at least i will get the dog in the divorce lol ,,,and the house ,,,its in my name,only ,,,o ya and the vehicals ,,there in my name too ,,:p

last I had looked at the weather we were supposed to clear off tonight...looks like the snow just barely dipped into NE TN......it looks like a blizzard out right now....:argh:

SNOW2008001.jpg

First snow this year.....usually something I enjoy...but not tonight!!!:argh:

Hopefully this will clear off....not a real problem unless they salt the roads....no way the truck will have salt spray....if anything it may delay me 2-3 hrs...

TNVIPER said:
SNOW2008001.jpg

First snow this year.....usually something I enjoy...but not tonight!!!:argh:

Hopefully this will clear off....not a real problem unless they salt the roads....no way the truck will have salt spray....if anything it may delay me 2-3 hrs...

dont send that crap this way:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back