Nov. 22 Track Day near Macon Ga.

Well, I will have missed this event...twice. Will be going up on I-75 on Oct 24th, and be coming South on Nov 4th or 5th. That's my last hurrah for at least 6 months.:( We will have family in town that weekend...knock a few back for me...that's a great group of people going....:rock: :rock: :rock: Going to be a blast:driver::burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
You NEED a blender if Mutt is there....I never seen so many polluted people in such a short time.:cheers: We took the Pool:rock: :marchmellow: :D

NBT said:
Well, I will have missed this event...twice. Will be going up on I-75 on Oct 24th, and be coming South on Nov 4th or 5th. That's my last hurrah for at least 6 months.:( We will have family in town that weekend...knock a few back for me...that's a great group of people going....:rock: :rock: :rock: Going to be a blast:driver::burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
You NEED a blender if Mutt is there....I never seen so many polluted people in such a short time.:cheers: We took the Pool:rock: :marchmellow: :D

I know who's getting the first drunk dial:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

labontecsi said:
I know who's getting the first drunk dial:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Hell I'll :call2:call him:call: this weekend after a few bottles of Yoo-hoo...

Venom Power said:
Hell I'll :call2:call him:call: this weekend after a few bottles of Yoo-hoo...

Do you shake your YooHoo??? I almost got fired at my old job for shaking my YooHoo in the general direction of our secretary. . . .

Roz-SRT said:
Do you shake your YooHoo??? I almost got fired at my old job for shaking my YooHoo in the general direction of our secretary. . . .
The label is the same color as a banana, I can understand the confusion.

Roz-SRT said:

:dontknow: I wiggle my Yoo-hoo a lil' bit to warm it up... If that counts.

ALRIGHT ROZZZZ...
champagne11.gif
You sexy mofo..

Venom Power said:
ALRIGHT ROZZZZ...
champagne11.gif
You sexy mofo..

Race ya for a Tittydance from Griff?? :laugh:

I am still trying to go, but you might be able to beat me then. that is if I sell any of my mods before then. Just got to see if this is gonna be a weekend that i have my daughter or not. i am going to try to schedule the start weekends around this and other things.

Borden's SRT said:
I am still trying to go, but you might be able to beat me then. that is if I sell any of my mods before then. Just got to see if this is gonna be a weekend that i have my daughter or not. i am going to try to schedule the start weekends around this and other things.

COME UP TO CHATTANOOGABOOGIE! :cool:

labontecsi said:
I was thinking we'd stay at the hotel on Friday, but wanted to make sure before we made our reservation.

Nelson, if your watching this, you wanna split a room?

Sounds like a plan to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock: :marchmellow:

Roz-SRT said:
Race ya for a Tittydance from Griff?? :laugh:

Naaaah, Griff is used goods..
Stinky.gif
Stinker and
tr0n.gif
FatJack would disappear just as Griff turned up missing
thMilkCarton.gif
from time to time
truestory1.gif
. Who do you think came up with the name ManPurdy? :dontknow: It sure wudn't the ladies..

All you bitches are just jealous that me and fatjack had manpurdy first:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Roz is next:burnout:

Stinker said:
All you bitches are just jealous that me and fatjack had manpurdy first:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Roz is next:burnout:

I already called dibz on Roz-berry.. Mmmmmm... Berry-licious..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back