Nov. 22 Track Day near Macon Ga.

brilliantrg7.jpg

hell thats a month away:D I dont even know what i am doing tommorrow:p

oh wait, yeah i do, gotta go to a stupid ass nascar race :mad:

but probably friday and stay till sunday

i will be there around friday im hoping 3 or 4 pm 12.5 hours or sooner depends on how early i can hit the road

o and i will be staying saturday night and leaving early early sunday morning ,,unless they piss me off at work then i wont leave till sunday noon after i sleep off my hangover :D

We'll stay at the hotel on Friday night. I'll check into a group rate on Monday, copy and paste ASAP. I need to know how many rooms we'll need.

1. pimp daddy1 with his disco shoes with gold fish in the heels
2. eddie102870
3. MUTT
4. Stinker
5. ManPurdy
6. FatJack
7. HOTRAM-Friday Night-sharing
8. 1bad nightrunner
9. Big Worm (YES I WILL BE THERE) and I might bring the 8 if I can get it in time. But the 10 will be coming
10. supercar1of1
11. Borden - Maybe
12. ntw0rk - Maybe
13. BriteCrawler
14. TNVIPER...Gonna have DRs this time Jack...
15. Rozenheimergurkenburger (weather permitting)
16. labontecsi-Friday Night-sharing
17. IH8CHVYS
18. buffalo sabres
19. Ironhead
20. [Closet Venom] Power - If I'm on the same continent as yawl

labontecsi said:
We'll stay at the hotel on Friday night. I'll check into a group rate on Monday, copy and paste ASAP. I need to know how many rooms we'll need.

1. pimp daddy1 with his disco shoes with gold fish in the heels
2. eddie102870
3. MUTT
4. Stinker
5. ManPurdy
6. FatJack
7. HOTRAM-Friday Night-sharing
8. 1bad nightrunner
9. Big Worm (YES I WILL BE THERE) and I might bring the 8 if I can get it in time. But the 10 will be coming
10. supercar1of1
11. Borden - Maybe
12. ntw0rk - Maybe
13. BriteCrawler
14. TNVIPER...Gonna have DRs this time Jack...
15. Rozenheimergurkenburger (weather permitting)
16. labontecsi-Friday Night-sharing
17. IH8CHVYS
18. buffalo sabres
19. Ironhead
20. [Closet Venom] Power - If I'm on the same continent as yawl

These are not expensive rooms, probably around 50.00 a nite. Some will still probably share a room but I would still think we will need 12 to 15 reservations.

FATJACK said:
These are not expensive rooms, probably around 50.00 a nite. Some will still probably share a room but I would still think we will need 12 to 15 reservations.
You'd be suprised what a nicer hotel can be negotiated to do during a slow weekend. Maybe a nicer room and use of a meeting room to party in. Some of the hotels in the area may be clients of mine, I'll see what I can do on Monday.

Has anyone already made a reservation?

labontecsi said:
You'd be suprised what a nicer hotel can be negotiated to do during a slow weekend. Maybe a nicer room and use of a meeting room to party in. Some of the hotels in the area may be clients of mine, I'll see what I can do on Monday.

i have not,,,, plan on calling on monday afternoon ,,,so post up as soon as you can,,,need a single room with a king size bed for friday and saturday night,,o ya and a free breakfast

Last edited:
labontecsi said:

Waiting on you...:)

I will be down there Friday Night from DC, so what Hotel is everyone staying at so i can call and reserve a room

Big Worm said:
I will be down there Friday Night from DC, so what Hotel is everyone staying at so i can call and reserve a room

Todd Labonte is gonna check Monday to see if he can get us a group rate as of now most will be at the Quality Inn, Perry Ga. just off I-75 478-987-1345

FATJACK said:
Todd Labonte is gonna check Monday to see if he can get us a group rate as of now most will be at the Quality Inn, Perry Ga. just off I-75 478-987-1345
The reason you can't find this hotel on the Choice Hotels website is because they are probably in danger of losing their franchise (usually for repeatedly failing inspections). Removal from the website is the first step Choice takes when going in this direction. It takes alot to fail a Choice inspection, so....
I'll look at other hotels in the area, maybe find one with a meeting room we can use to hang out in on Friday and Saturday.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back