NOVA little GTG

jelms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a post from the Little worm about getting together up here in Northern Virginia...

I'm not much of an organizer but if we want to get together and through back a beer or two maybe we can get together some where up here..... How about Grevey's some Saturday in the next week or so??

http://local.yahoo.com/info-12673631-grevey-s-restaurant-sports-bar-falls-church

Just a thought.... They do have a large parking lot....

-jeff

Helms isn't right, but we gotta love him. :D

NOT FAIR, I wanna go, too :( :( :(

Ha ha , it is all good. Yes I will get with FASTRAM, MR. ANDERSEN so we can get something going. Would be good to see some people. I am sure there are more trucks I seen a Red RC in Springfield and a Black QC at Fort Belvoir. I will keep PM you my info, appreciate the reply back

Little Worm

FATJACK said:
Nelson (HotRam) and jgrnd are up there somewhere.
I have not meet jgrnd but I have seen him post. I am going to try and get them up for the Super Bowl. Nelson lives in the mountains, ha ha.

shoot that does not mean you can not come, mine is in the garage, so i wil drive the cobra there.

I'd be up for something in a week or so. Although, I will be TDY to Suriname and maybe Peru around the week of 17JAN. Let me know.

are we up in doing anything this weekend while we still have some members around.

What day ?

I think we are supposed to get snow SAT ?

I have a pretty full schedule,but I will see if I can get out

Jelms you around, FastRam said that he could swing some time. I will look at the weather and see what is going on

Snow? Don't listen to Bob Ryan on Channel 4, he's never right ;)

Not sure. But I've been watching the weather -- Saturday doesn't look good, AM snow changing over to sleet/freezing rain. Out your way you may see more snow.

FastRam said:
Not sure. But I've been watching the weather -- Saturday doesn't look good, AM snow changing over to sleet/freezing rain. Out your way you may see more snow.
Nelson & John as of right now, Jelms 's wife went out of town. so he has the kids. Plus the weather does not look great. However, I still want to know bout the superbowl.

I think it would be best to reschedule this one. Let me make a phone call to the mrs. on the SB.

Weather is looking bad for the weekend for SRT's

BUT

Might go four wheeling over in West-by God-Virginia :D
the 99 Ram does real good in the snow :rock:

Sorry guys. I've been offline for a while. Lots of things going on all at once...

Sorry about my issue this weekend. I'm around next weekend, but the weekend after that is a little iffy.....

Look forward to seeing you all.

-jeff

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back