November 2012 VTCoA Truck of the Month-Nominations

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Starting this early because I will be out of town later this month, I will be starting the poll a little early too

So lets see them nominations :D

For those asking, this is the VTCoA Nomination (Title Changed)

Not sure if mine stacks up to some of the others, but here it is. And like Tito my B-day is also in November.

Attachments

• Copy of DSC00035.JPG
    Copy of DSC00035.JPG
    204.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Copy of Picture 050.jpg
    Copy of Picture 050.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Worth a shot

Also a stocker (for a short time), minus the JMB CAI and Catch Can...but why not...

888ebe44.jpg

photo2_zps8eb2138f.jpg

4b4aef44.jpg

07ebab99.jpg

e46f0c5f.jpg

he has only been nominated 85 times...lol figure 8000 more times you should win by default hahahah

I've seen his truck in person and it's sad that he hasn't won ToTM yet but I know for a fact his truck would place in a car show, I have no doubt. And I saw his truck before he got all the snakeskin imaging done by Eddie. Pictures really don't do his truck justice as to how clean and well maintained it is.

I've seen his truck in person and it's sad that he hasn't won ToTM yet but I know for a fact his truck would place in a car show, I have no doubt. And I saw his truck before he got all the snakeskin imaging done by Eddie. Pictures really don't do his truck justice as to how clean and well maintained it is.

I'm with you man.:rock: It's a nice ass 10.

I haven't seen his jeep, only seen pics of his 4, but his 4 is badass and he's done a lot of the work himself!

I'm with you man.:rock: It's a nice ass 10.

All his SRT are real nice. srt-4, srt-8 jeep and srt-10.

Thanks guys for all the compliments guys I will post some pics later this afternoon after work!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back