November 2013 Truck of the Month, VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!

Who is the November Truck of the Month?

• Chaynick

Votes: 30 56.6%
  • Privatetoe

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • bwellmaker

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • moparmudder

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chaynick can we see some not completely glossed up edited photos? That black RC is clleeeeeeaaannn!

Sure man. Here they are

normal002_zps4f0ba2b5.jpg

normal003_zps700956e7.jpg

normal001_zps17c67cf0.jpg

normal004_zps9cdb8759.jpg

Hey bwellmaker , how long did those rotors stay black for?? They look good!

Until I pushed the brake pedal. LOL

The entire rotors were anodized. The only place the anodize is gone is the contact area of the pad.

When I replaced the rotors because of the intolerable squeak and was looking for some cool factor, I wanted something that would look nice and not get that surface coating of rust on the non-contact area. Also, when the wheels are on for a long time, it can be tough to remove the wheel because of the dissimilar corrosion between the wheel and brake rotor and between the wheel hub and inter rotor. I cleaned off all the surface corrosion and used ACF-50 between all the mating surfaces so this will never happen again.

Here are pics of the front and rear.

These are EBC brakes with Green stuff pads on all corners.

Front rotor PN GD7277 3GD

Rear rotor PN GD7278 3GD

Butch

IMG_5223.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_5222.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The rotors still look great! I painted mine all yellow for the same reason so they arent all rusty looking

UIH,

Yea, it's those little touches that make the difference in my opinion.

The look I have been working towards has been a "clean" & "classic" look. I did not really want to go too far away from stock, however add those nice little touches that make it unique and personal as we all work to do.

What I do for a living spills over into my hobby's which this is one of.

Attention to detail.

UIH,

Butch

1880 of 3057 is closing the gap. LOL

Only a couple more day if that left to vote.

Get your votes in.

UIH,

B

I voted for your truck (maybe it was stupid?)It looks great, like the rotors, the stance and how clean it is.

Thanks Mang,

They're all winners in my book. I voted for mine too. lol

You're ride is looking really good as well. I do like the polished plenum and the red Caltracs look Bad Ass against the sliver.

UIH,

B

Thanks Mang,

They're all winners in my book. I voted for mine too. lol

You're ride is looking really good as well. I do like the polished plenum and the red Caltracs look Bad Ass against the sliver.

UIH,

B

We kinda have an unspoken rule that nobody admits they voted for themselves in a TOTM poll. Just sayin'

Congrats Chaynick on your win! Truck looks great and picture is beautiful. Well deserved win! :rock:

Thank you all and i promise less photoshoped pictures in the future but photoshoped or not the the 10s are the most beautiful machines in the world.

Why less if the picture looks good photoshopped who gives a shit i say more pics bro bc yours look great

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back