• Hankthetank

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • HuckSRT10

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • BADASS-SRT-

Votes: 29 39.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
some more photos of my 10. They are not the best but its something.
badass2.jpg

2009halloween001.jpg

badass3.jpg

photo_2.jpg

srt002-3.jpg

9.jpg

3.jpg

I voted for "PooLGuy"...us racers stick together.

Thanks, some of these pretty boy trucks wouldn't understand,LOL. Seriously though,some nice trucks, only pics I got are from Falcon and some from the track, I'll try to post up some.

haha!! my wheels are the better looking after market wheels i could find for these clean ass trucks, but I am thinking of painting my stocks in black or painting the lip black as well on my current wheels. Just waiting on that cash to flow into my wallet.

yeah, it's the polished lip that i'm not a fan of.....bad ass truck, i just don't like the wheels, that's all.:dontknow:;)

Wheels that look good are hard to find for these trucks, most are 22x9.5 and the offset just doesn't seem right. You almost need a 22x11 for the back to make it look killer.

Wheels that look good are hard to find for these trucks, most are 22x9.5 and the offset just doesn't seem right. You almost need a 22x11 for the back to make it look killer.

i agree......i also think a bigger wheel would look better when the quads are lowered.....the wheels look too small on the big quad cabs, especially when they are slammed.:dontknow: i woulda liked to see a 24" or so........

i agree......i also think a bigger wheel would look better when the quads are lowered.....the wheels look too small on the big quad cabs, especially when they are slammed.:dontknow: i woulda liked to see a 24" or so........

My wheels are 24x10 and I'm not sure about the offset but they fitted nicely. Before I paid I made it clearly to the shop that I did not want a turtle look, in other words I didn't want the rims to stick outside of the fenders. Once they installed them I was happy with the look.

My wheels are 24x10 and I'm not sure about the offset but they fitted nicely. Before I paid I made it clearly to the shop that I did not want a turtle look, in other words I didn't want the rims to stick outside of the fenders. Once they installed them I was happy with the look.

yeah, the size looks right.....i would just do the outer lip. it's not fucked up looking or anything, don't get me wrong. :rock:

I didn't realize they were 24's, look good, I have been looking for something with the staggered look.

I didn't realize they were 24's, look good, I have been looking for something with the staggered look.

This is as close as I could find to the staggered look but what got me into buying these wheels was the hell of a deal I got. I paid only $1,420.00 for the wheels with tires balanced and mounted.:drool::burnout::rock:

Great price. How does it drive with the bigger tires? Performance wise, acceleration from a dead stop due to the bigger wheels?

Everybody has a nice A$$ Truck lol Well little history on mine i guess. lucked out while i was on deployment and found it in Montana (not know for trucks like this usually 4X4 lol) I've had her since 2006 and she only has 13500 miles now.. This last deployment i decided to pamper it a little so i Bout the custom Emblems from Justin (JMB) and a full header back exhaust with catless mids. i also bought the CF hood so it was all waiting for me when i got home lol well here it is in all its glory took a few years and a lot of saving to get'r done but i think it was a worth while wait lol.. Here's the before and after shots..
P1030204.jpg
[/IMG]
P1000687.jpg
[/IMG]
P1000686.jpg
[/IMG]
P1000685.jpg
[/IMG]
P1000685.jpg
[/IMG]
Well thanks for even puting me up on here!! I guess the red trucks have fired the first volley with pictures lets see if the black has the guts to hit back lol this should be fun

dude, i dig those badges and hood! how was the fit on the hood? did you have to do any alterations?

No not really but like reported before i have to find a less powerful hydrolic.. pushes up on it a little but other than that it fits perfec i'll get more shots of it tomorrow for ya if ya want but fit and finish are great ne real issues it all fit on icluding the grill actually better than the old hood lol!!
I have to thank Justin at JMB I gave him the idea of what i wanted and he ran with it.. the emblems werent cheap mind you but they are sweet as hell and much better looking in person

I have a grill SRT emblem also painted red and black but i need the back plate to put it on the grill

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back