• Hankthetank

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • HuckSRT10

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • BADASS-SRT-

Votes: 29 39.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well for him calling my paint job "wetback" and me calling his flat black shit "mexican", we're doing pretty decent,lol

Well for him calling my paint job "wetback" and me calling his flat black shit "mexican", we're doing pretty decent,lol

hahaha, dude, post a pic of those fuzzy dice hanging from the rearview mirror and the plastic jesus on the dashboard and that should attract those final 4 votes to at least tie badass srt.;)

As long as I'm the fastest one with 99,873 miles on the odometer, my truck still looks good to me,lol. Plastic Jesus rides with me on the work truck.:D

dude, you really have almost 100k on your ride?:congrats:

yessir, bought it with 17k, don't do the math on how much I've spent on gas, its ugly. Viperhauler has already added up his usage, shoulda bought a Prius, I'd be a homeowner by now, lol.

nice, truck looks great for that mileage....you and Dan take great care of 'em. I'm right at 24,777 and i feel it's alot!

Ok so i decided i wanted to win this competition..So i did it guys...I sent her back to the body shop and had a REAL custom job done to her... The body shop did the most amazing job in one night... just amazing job and i think it will send the votes my way and make some of you wish you voted for me... well here it goes... hope you guys are ready for this...
2011-10-26_085208.jpg

Just amazing huh... let the votes commence!!!

Attaboy, its a truck, its supposed to be driven. I've been to Colorado a few times, mine is no stranger to the snow either.

One of these days, my truck will get in on this. If I want to win, I better be the only truck running...

Beautiful trucks. I had a hard time voting.

Shoot i'm from Montana and used to winters but been in Germany for 6 some odd years and wasnt ready for today eventhough i knew it was coming lol sat in my truck for a hot min. waiting for it to defrost.. Gotta say the stock tires are not to bad in snow.. they did just fine in 6" snow in germany when i was in combatives class.. Its fun to goose it every now and then.. but carefully..
BACK TO SUBJECT LOOK AT THAT CUSTOM PAINT!!!.(need votes man way behind now and i just dont got what BAD ASS has lol)

One of these days, my truck will get in on this. If I want to win, I better be the only truck running...

Beautiful trucks. I had a hard time voting.

Bullshit, you got a nice ass truck, I like how you had the rear end shortened. Those wide wheels look killer, that would be something I would like to do to my truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back