Nowwhat 10 sec Video

That was awesome. Congrats.

I would love to have seen that in person. I hope that the West Coast will have a GTG next summer so I can meet more of you amazing people.

ntw0rk said:
Sweet run Mike!!!:burnout::rock:

Hook up was beautiful!!!

Nice video work Brad!!

This raw video was shot by AWDisuzu's friend (Sorry forgot his name:eek: ) that showed up and helped. The edited version will have 3 camera angles. Thanks for the compliment.

Nowwhat said:
p.s....I built sooo much exhaust pressure that I have to re-tq the bolts between he manifolds and the mid pipes.....got a nice little leak....sounds kinda cool though...kinda like a Ford...

get your hearers on already! backpressure = slow

nice run mike. what boost # are you running? what was your 60 ft?

Congrats on your run. It was nice to meet SRTBRAD at the Track. I was waiting in line for 2 hours to make a pass on Friday Night. Brad was in back of me waiting also. (Albert in the Red Lightning). Again, Congrats on your record.

great run !!!!

we are not use to that kind of racing but i can imagine a bit the laughing speed as compared to a stock HD V-ROD which has if i'm not wrong 11.3.
This make's you faster than a high tech motorcycle !! ( with tech from Porsche !!!!!! :D )

Chapeau man ! :star:

Good job Mike!
I would like to thank the whole DC crew and everyone who made this happen. Chris Jensen (DC Performance tuner), Kevin Singleton (engine build),
Ramiro Mazeragos (installer), Westmenster transmission (Joe), GP Motorsports (wiring), and of course Mike Brady.

Using the best in the market to create properly a engineered vehicle build is what what makes it worthwhile in the long run.

Special thanks thanks to Chris Jensen who went the extra mile to make this
project happen.

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc
310-841-6996

Luv2drum1 said:
Congrats on your run. It was nice to meet SRTBRAD at the Track. I was waiting in line for 2 hours to make a pass on Friday Night. Brad was in back of me waiting also. (Albert in the Red Lightning). Again, Congrats on your record.

I really wanted to run you but that car would not let me in to the other lane:mad: . It was an honor meeting you and maybe we can meet at the track again soon. The L guys are a really cool group. We should schedule a GTG with the L's.

BTW welcome to the Red Button Club.

DC Performance said:
Good job Mike!
I would like to thank the whole DC crew and everyone who made this happen. Chris Jensen (DC Performance tuner), Kevin Singleton (engine build),
Ramiro Mazeragos (installer), Westmenster transmission (Joe), GP Motorsports (wiring), and of course Mike Brady.

Using the best in the market to create properly a engineered vehicle build is what what makes it worthwhile in the long run.

Special thanks thanks to Chris Jensen who went the extra mile to make this
project happen.

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc
310-841-6996

Dan give me a call so you can get an edited copy of the run.

Brad

as for the launch,,,,i was right at the start line,,,,the truck did lift up somewhat,,,the video doesnt really give justice to the launch

from the line with the naked eye you could see the truck twist,,,and twist means the driver side front was most likley a couple inches in the air

WOW!! :rock:

Very Impressive Mikey - Congrats!!!!:beer:

Congrats on the run Mike and thanks for great video Brad.:rock:

lightninquick said:
as for the launch,,,,i was right at the start line,,,,the truck did lift up somewhat,,,the video doesnt really give justice to the launch

from the line with the naked eye you could see the truck twist,,,and twist means the driver side front was most likley a couple inches in the air

you know just what to say to make me feel great.....can you get my girl to talk to me like that....:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back