Nowwhat 10 sec Video

SrtBrad said:
Let me know if you want any of the originals. I have a few of the lightnings and AWDisuzu has some killer pics of the L's. So what's up with the track day you guys are doing? Let me know.

Brad

in regards to the track day,,,,,we will be setting this next weekend

we have a dyno tunning day next week(looking for more power),,,,after that i should be able to atleast run with mike:rock:

you guys will definatly be informed and invited

rick

lightninquick said:

we have a dyno tunning day next week(looking for more power),,,,after that i should be able to atleast run with mike:rock:

rick

are you talking a private track day....as in less than 100 cars...?....what track...?...

That gives me time to up the shot and install the new rear end and axles....

lightninquick said:

rick

Will bring the video/photo gear and maybe you guys can sneak in a few runs for us. I would love to see another matchup with the L's and Nowwhat. You guys can practice beating up on a stock SRT10 like mine.

Brad

SrtBrad said:
Will bring the video/photo gear and maybe you guys can sneak in a few runs for us. I would love to see another matchup with the L's and Nowwhat. You guys can practice beating up on a stock SRT10 like mine.

Brad

do you have the video of the dark blue lightning,,,he ran a 10.12

he is begging everyone who has a video camera

lightninquick said:

Just got back from shooting a concert. I'll check the raw footage and let you know by tonight (Sunday). We should have it but not sure right now.

Brad

SrtBrad said:
Just got back from shooting a concert. I'll check the raw footage and let you know by tonight (Sunday). We should have it but not sure right now.

Brad

it would be closer to the end of the day,,,,hope that helps

Mike, your truck is unreal! Congrats man, that's one nasty azz QC, and so cool it's also the best color:p 10's is faking fast brah! Now we want to see an in-car video of you pounding it!!

Kauka

lightninquick said:

The only footage of a dark blue L that I have in the raw footage is A run that he had with a white Honda who did a 11.86 pass. I couldn't make out the 1/4 mile numbers on the L.

Brad

SrtBrad said:
The only footage of a dark blue L that I have in the raw footage is A run that he had with a white Honda who did a 11.86 pass. I couldn't make out the 1/4 mile numbers on the L.

Brad

bummer about the et not showing up good,,,how did the launch look?

When I first saw the title of this thread I LMFAO. Because I knew that someone catching Mike doing anything longer the 10 seconds would be like a home vid of him scratching his balls :D Because if it was a Sex video 10 seconds would compose of 2 weeks of 50 Love making scenes with his Rip Thorn love doll................:rofl:

SrtBrad said:
Is this the run he was asking about? I will post it up Monday night. It is from only 1 of the cams. The other cams did not get the run.

Brad

brad,,,,that is the run:rock:

lightninquick said:

Here is the only video of the run you asked about. It is from only 1 of the 4 cams but it does the job. I hope you like it. Enjoy.......

Brad

SrtBrad said:
Here is the only video of the run you asked about. It is from only 1 of the 4 cams but it does the job. I hope you like it. Enjoy.......

Brad

great vid again brad!

thats the one!!!! im sure he will be tickled as elmo with this,,,,thanks

Back